Theory of indigenous attraction in and amongst races

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
The most indegenous phenotype of a race is the most attractive to ethnics

And the least indigenous phenotype of a race is the most attractive to same-race

example: blonde white men and women are liked by ethnics a lot more than dark haired white people
ALSO blonde white men and women are more likely to date/find attraction to ethnics than dark haired white people would.
So blonde men are the whitest whites, the most indeneous whites, but also the least attractive pheno TO other whites

another example: whites prefer the most indigenous SEA girls, aka the morena darker girls
but SEA guys prefer the looksmaxxed less indegenous SEA girls aka the lighter skinned girls. and white guys dont tend to like the light SEA girls cos theyre not the most pure SEA. whereas the morena darker SEA girls are the most indegenous.

ANOTHER example: the most indengous white male is a blonde pale white male. but that is the least attractive to white women. white womens preference if dating within her same race would be a white man with dark hair and tanned skin.

So the most natural state of and most pure phenotype is the one other races will be attracted to.

Looksmaxxed/lighter/darker phenotypes than the most pure indeneous phenotype of a race will be less liked by ethnics. But more by the same race.

So if aiming for appeal to people who arent from your race. You should stay as you are if you are the most indenious phenotype of your race OR looksmax to become it.

@8PSLcel @Salieri @Trustworthyfish

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
another reason y I am becoming Nordic when I grow up

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 17829
cope, nordic aryans mog literally everything. good bait 56%

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
To ethnic women yes. (a higher % of the world than white women) But studies show white women prefer white men of darker hair and features, adhering to my theory

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17791
Yep I am trying to appeal to Indian and iranid /Turkish women. I just need olive skin lean and good physique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17791
To ethnic women yes. (a higher % of the world than white women) But studies show white women prefer white men of darker hair and features, adhering to my theory
cope.

this was a good theory. need more readers

“Attraction is driven by paradoxical fluidity in inter- and intra-racial color fetishism”

I assume you’re blonde because I’m pretty sure this is just an elaborate cope to explain why darker haired white men are considered better looking.

Hint: higher contrast and superior facial framing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
“Attraction is driven by paradoxical fluidity in inter- and intra-racial color fetishism”
woah can u explain this in laymans terms?

Nordic colouring mogs cucked north atlandid colouring
7409A0ED 45C9 46BF B38F DB451D628EFF
Just be outside one day Theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 17829
ah i understand. the way u worded it sounded smart tho
I assume you’re blonde because I’m pretty sure this is just an elaborate cope to explain why darker haired white men are considered better looking.

Hint: higher contrast and superior facial framing
you assumed correct. and wym by superior facial framing?

ah i understand. the way u worded it sounded smart tho

you assumed correct. and wym by superior facial framing?
Dark/white skin is higher contrast, creating a clear demarcation that is visually striking and visually creates psuedo-angularity.

Especially important for the eyebrows/eyelashes as they make the eye area look sharper and contrast with white sclera makes eye color pop harder.

I’m not finnish you basterd
Shoo shoo, Savolaxische

Back to your reindeer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Erik-Jón
Dark/white skin is higher contrast, creating a clear demarcation that is visually striking and visually creates psuedo-angularity.

Especially important for the eyebrows/eyelashes as they make the eye area look sharper and contrast with white sclera makes eye color pop harder.

Shoo shoo, Savolaxische

Back to your reindeer
I’m purebred asf

Shoo shoo, Savolaxische

Back to your reindeer
u think i should dye my hair black as a blonde guy?

$50 pslbucks on having an N1c or I2a paternal haplogroup 😤
I have ascenstry.com dna thing and I can’t get haplogroup from that but I think I can some other way I’ll get my haplo group if you help me

u think i should dye my hair black as a blonde guy?
No. Not a big enough deal for the level of maintenance required with male hairstyles. Plus artificial coloring looks like shit unless you dish out at a salon like women do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Erik-Jón
I have ascenstry.com dna thing and I can’t get haplogroup from that but I think I can some other way I’ll get my haplo group if you help me
Hmm. Try downloading the raw data and google around for compatible apps/sites for analysis and results.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
No. Not a big enough deal for the level of maintenance required with male hairstyles. Plus artificial coloring looks like shit unless you dish out at a salon like women do.
true i tried dark brown/black at home and it was HORRIBLE. brought out my eyes way more but horrible against my pale skin

Hmm. Try downloading the raw data and google around for compatible apps/sites for analysis and results.
I have the raw data already, I just put it in this site I’ll have it tn

true i tried dark brown/black at home and it was HORRIBLE. brought out my eyes way more but horrible against my pale skin
No it just don’t look natural unless you get it done professionally. Natural hair has gradient that DIY dyeing is unable to approximate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
No it just don’t look natural unless you get it done professionally. Natural hair has gradient that DIY dyeing is unable to approximate.
u really think hairdresser pro's will make it look real?