Theory on how the Internet is Influencing Millennial's and Zoomer's Personality Types - GTFIH AND VOTE!!!

What do you think? And tell me why

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
This might sound like a bit of a stretch, but I think the internet as a whole has been grooming our last two generations into specific personality types like INTJ.

That is to say the entire culture of memes, comments, reading to fact check and/or research etc. has made us more skeptical and encouraged us to think more critically -as funny as that may sound- and judge more harshly.

It's also made us significantly more knowledgeable as that very fact alone, using the internet that is, also happens to increase our collective IQ and effectively turns us into geniuses with the mere tap of a finger.

Though I think an exception ought to be made for normies and women that just circle around twitter and shit ngl.

but idk though, this is all just a theory after all tbh ngl...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 11292 and 4 others
Of course

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
media has always influenced young people bro. damn, not even young but all people.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 1 other person
It's the opposite. I don't really believe that much in IQ. But even then it's been lowering, our instant access to information makes us less likely to learn.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ShowerMaxxing
clicked i dont think so because i didnt understand what you said

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and chaddyboi66
It's the opposite. I don't really believe that much in IQ. But even then it's been lowering, our instant access to information makes us less likely to learn.

I'm primarily talking about personality though not iq as the very nature of the internet works has made us more likely to seek out information to verify a claim which makes us want to think more than "feel" our way around certain topics.

I'm primarily talking about personality though not iq as the very nature of the internet works has made us more likely to seek out information to verify a claim which makes us want to think more than "feel" our way around certain topics.

I guess we're to young to say mayb, only pre internet boomers would know.

• +1
clicked i dont think so because i didnt understand what you said
The internet is making us more introverted, intuitive, thoughtful/rational instead of "feeling", and ultimately more judgmental rather than just passive, or in other words- more skeptical and agressive.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 1476
The internet is making us more introverted, intuitive, thoughtful/rational instead of "feeling", and ultimately more judgmental rather than just passive, or in other words- more skeptical and agressive.

maybe it’s just that autists are the most online people

• +1
maybe it’s just that autists are the most online people
Possibly, though I tend to think it's more a self fulfilling prophecy of sorts, with the internet creating the autists to begin with that just end up going back to rotting online and creating more autists in the end tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

Short clips, instant gratification etc also significantly lower attention span. Zoomers are more autistic than previous generations and the whole "go outside" spiel is legit. As a kid I hated hearing it but now I wish I had listened, would've been more NT.

I feel like men don't know how to be men(can't do blue collar hands on work), particularly because of lazy gen X parents. My father never taught me anything a man should know. Mother gave me the be a betabuxx nice guy and never hit a women advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262

Doubt it will increase IQ. But I'm sure having instant access to more information than everything ever uttered or written down ever, before the internet, will make people more sceptical and better at filtering information which will hopefully translate into other areas of their life.

This might sound like a bit of a stretch, but I think the internet as a whole has been grooming our last two generations into specific personality types like INTJ.

That is to say the entire culture of memes, comments, reading to fact check and/or research etc. has made us more skeptical and encouraged us to think more critically -as funny as that may sound- and judge more harshly.

It's also made us significantly more knowledgeable as that very fact alone, using the internet that is, also happens to increase our collective IQ and effectively turns us into geniuses with the mere tap of a finger.

Though I think an exception ought to be made for normies and women that just circle around twitter and shit ngl.

but idk though, this is all just a theory after all tbh ngl...

It made Americans non NT autists which is corelated with INTJ and INTP as you Said

Absolutely fucking over also 16 personalities is a jewish cope for subhumans finding "good women" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Cant believe i feel for that shit once

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel