there are four gym trainer in my curry gym,pajeet,normie,chadpreet

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
no1 5ft5,wear jacket ,sligyt muscular cool but strict guy,gracile indid ganges phenotype,medium brown skin,ltn in north curry standards
will joke with you and also be aggressive,train everyone includ both guys and girls,shits on beginner but also trains them,likes to keep his control,shouts,but pays the most attention to posture and form

no2 5ft4 ,average call center phenotype,light to medium brows skin,mtn ,mostly wear tshirts stocy wide framed guy,always quiet,busy with himself,mostly just talks with other cool guys and trains himself,pays special attentions to females like a simp,just fucks around and doesnt care and shits on beginners most of the time,(insecure)

no3 5ft1 literally pure aborignal pajeet but gymcelled,very down to earth but a bit careless and lazy,mostly train newcomers looser ,kids or old people,girls dont wanna be near him and neither he goes towards them,other trainers use him to do labour like stuff like keeping the dumble in racks etc

no4 the light brown size mogger 6ft/6ft1 chadpreet of my gym with paki/punjabi phenotype,large endomorph frame,with muscle defination,and narrow waist,htn/chadlite by north curry standards,super chill,confident and uplift others includ beginners,light skin tall gl curry girls always hit him up to train,and jokes with him,one girls just only comes there to train with him,will explain with excercise no matter how many times no problem,very respectful

,i will click his pic one day and show you,but i am afraid of dox,he is my best friend at gym,him and me getting along has the made the no1 guy a bit jealous

to me the best is no4>no1>no3>no2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 23558
no3 is literally @SidharthTheSlayer

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
where u live? how are there so many turbo manlets??

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back