There are levels to Chad

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
That is the struggle that some of the users here face.
Its simply not enough being top 10%, you have to be the best package at all times, you cant afford being mogged, or at least I cant, and for sure some users here can relate.
I want life at tutorial mode. I want, instead of hearing the words "I will date you" coming from a woman's mouth, I want to hear "I want to date you". The first simply wont fill my ego.
If I am in a club and there is someone in there that mogs me, I cant cope, I want to approach him and delete him from the room. I cant be the 2nd or 3rd option, that is disgraceful to even think, how can someone better than me?
That is why there are Chads here, because they understand how the system works, and realize being Chad is simply not enough.
Mog everyone in your city or don't go outside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, fogdart, Danish_Retard and 3 others

Cope as fuck being a Chadlite already puts you at a huge advantage and chances of you running into someone who mogs you are rare. Being top 20% is more than enough to slay based off your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Cope as fuck being a Chadlite already puts you at a huge advantage and chances of you running into someone who mogs you are rare. Being top 20% is more than enough to slay based off your looks.
You are delusional if you think top 20% is enough to slay. That is 1 in 5 men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: malignant, 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard and 2 others
giga autism

This forum is turning into a bluepilled fiesta
The cope is unreal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Vvvvxxxx and PYT
That is the struggle that some of the users here face.
Its simply not enough being top 10%, you have to be the best package at all times, you cant afford being mogged, or at least I cant, and for sure some users here can relate.
I want life at tutorial mode. I want, instead of hearing the words "I will date you" coming from a woman's mouth, I want to hear "I want to date you". The first simply wont fill my ego.
If I am in a club and there is someone in there that mogs me, I cant cope, I want to approach him and delete him from the room. I cant be the 2nd or 3rd option, that is disgraceful to even think, how can someone better than me?
That is why there are Chads here, because they understand how the system works, and realize being Chad is simply not enough.
Mog everyone in your city or don't go outside.
yeah i also want to be perfect. just real nigga shit to always want to be 1st place🤗

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
It’s all about probabilities and percentages. Just because some other dudes mog doesn’t mean the girl you go for will be talking to them. It’s about the odds.

• +1
It’s all about probabilities and percentages. Just because some other dudes mog doesn’t mean the girl you go for will be talking to them. It’s about the odds.
The redpillers were right, it truly is a numbers game

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
mental illness

The redpillers were right, it truly is a numbers game
Yeah, everything is numbers to an extent. But there’s a looks level you get to where you will consistently be the top or second choice for most girls you talk to. Normies are rarely ever top choice, but it’s possible if they max out all other stats, money, status, gym, NT.

• +1
Having the looks alone is not enough. There chads who mog externally but are dicklets thus are not confident enough to rotate girls so they stick to one in a LTR. Having a top tier dick in addition to external looks is ideal.

• +1
Having the looks alone is not enough. There chads who mog externally but are dicklets thus are not confident enough to rotate girls so they stick to one in a LTR. Having a top tier dick in addition to external looks is ideal.
I do include dick in the whole "looks" package
But dick is interesting because its arguably the most important feature, and u cant see it (unless tight sweatpants, or very tight jeans)

• +1
Reactions: fogdart