There are no "secrets" to life.

L

L13

Bronze
Something I thought about but only put into words during a recent shroom trip.

Everyone knows whats wrong with them, they just kid themselves and lie that they are doing enough to fix their issues or even more delusional that they don't have issues. There is no magical cure to your life thats one day going to come along. You arn't going to win the lottery, you arnt going to change your life tomorrow. You can fix what you can fix but if you can't fix it dont waste your hope.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and noodlelover
There is no magical discovery or enlightenment. You will be your parents thats it. Your not going to become rich, attractive, funny or cool unless it already came naturally.

Yes, but you can make your life less shitty.

Having a roof over your head and food to eat, is less shitty than sleeping outside on the sidewalk.

Having a safe place to put your stuff is less shitty than having no place to put your stuff.

Having a strong lean body is less shitty than having a pot belly. You will feel better walking around.

Getting good sleep, feels less shitty than not getting good sleep. Your mood will be improved. Meditating before bed will help you with sleep if stress is a possible cause of poor sleep.

Eating healthy will cause you to get sick less often, which means less often feeling shitty.

Getting rejected hurts but there are different degrees of rejection. When you build yourself up into a higher quality guy, rejections will be less harsh. Women will have more positive responses to you, even if they ultimately reject you for a better guy.

I've been completely ignored by every woman I've tried to talk to, and I've built myself up into a guy that women usually respond somewhat positively too, even if they ultimately reject me for a guy with better game, looks, money, status, etc. Women are a bit kinder and more empathetic too me, when I try to talk to them.

What I mean to say, is there are degrees to everything. Sometimes it takes a lot of work to make life suck slightly less, and we forget how crap our life use to be.

There was a time, when all I wanted was to move out of my parents home, when I was a teenager because all I wanted was to no longer live in constant fear of violence, of getting hit, bruises, pushed around, thrown around, to be able to feel safe in my own place. As all humans do, once this need was met, I wanted more. But it's good to look back and recognize how far we've come.

Agreed.
It's all luck/being with the right bone structure.
Leanmaxxing (the only relevant looksmax) is just revealing your genes and undoing your unhealthy overweight body.