There are really people here who believe in love

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
If you believe in this your'e not truly blackpilled. We are livin in 2018 boyos, dont forget it. Women have the chance to get something better, and settle with him.

Imagine having the power of getting almost every man, even as a SUB5. You would obviously want to get the best guy or not??

I dont need to explain you guys the blackpill, i hope you know it yourswlf. EVERY WOMAN IS THE SAME. Dont try to deny this. If you get cheated on one day(which many ppl didnt experience here yet, and i hope they wont) you won't be the same anymore. The combination of getting dumped + the lookist mind y'all have is deadly and it will destroy you.

The only little little little hope I have is to get a girl from a little town where everyone knows each other extremely well, and by that i can make sure that the girl i want to marry is clean and has had no boyfriends in the past. But even this is very risky, because u never know if she has slutty genes in her.

@knajjd just check the post i have tagged you. This forum is full with bluepilled ppl. Awful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, UltraExtremeIntense, Zeta ascended and 5 others
The only little little little hope I have is to get a girl from a little town where everyone knows each other extremely well, and by that i can make sure that the girl i want to marry is clean and has had no boyfriends in the past. But even this is very risky, because u never know if she has slutty genes in her.
Still not worth the risk, you can get mentally destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, 11gaijin and androidcel
Just marry true Christian girl theory.
And by this I mean one that actually applies the counsel in Bible and lives pretty traditionally. You can't always have everything (loyal girl and slutty), sometimes you gotta find common ground. You are better off marrying an average looking girl Christian girl than an 8/10 Stacy with no honor/morals. However, the true Christian girl most likely not do blowjobs and anal, but will stay with you through thick and thin whereas Stacy will let you do anything, but will leave you for Chad at any given moment or excuse she finds.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theropeking
Sometimes I wish I was born a few centuries ago.

My parents still love each after 25 years. They go out on dates, cuddle together and fuck every other day like teens. I am pretty sure, it‘s because none of them uses social media and stuff
same

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Youngcell
High IQ. Love is cope

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing