There are some people out there who will just always disagree with you no matter what

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
The Kraner guy is one of those guys to me.

If I say the sky is blue he will argue sometimes it’s not

If I say the sky is not always blue he will argue it usually is so it’s best to just say it’s blue for simplicity

It’s annoying putting up with these types of people and watch out for them, they’re sneaky.

You gotta destroy those types man. You know they’re gonna fuck u up if they get that chance

Once again, kid. You dont understand what the word humble means. Being so insecure about your ego that you cant accept when it is wrong is the epitome of weakness you moron. You only become the best by being humble how stupid are you? You cant go through life thinking your way is right and nothing else you fucking idiot the best fighters in the world look back at the times they almost got submitted/outboxxed/outgrappled and they accept that they got bested in that scenario and they go and fix it. You are so immature and dense kid. Again you have a lot to learn. Go outside. You are 100% on your way to rope with the dumbass mindset you have. You dont have what it takes to be this kind of person sorry.

This is what an advocate or humble says. JFL at taking these goofy fucks seriously.

You gotta destroy those types man. You know they’re gonna fuck u up if they get that chance
They disagree with absolutely any sentiment you say and it just gives you a headache and the funny thing is they get headaches from it too

They disagree with absolutely any sentiment you say and it just gives you a headache and the funny thing is they get headaches from it too
Nah man they having fun at your expense. You gotta fuck em up to teach em that lesson