there is a fella who upvotes all posts againts me

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
he is pathetic, even if I agree with something I never upvote it, but this gook chappo follow me around for long time. no shit he even doxxed his friend here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Danish_Retard
I’m the judge, you’re the jury

I’m the judge, you’re the jury
I’m judge jury and executioner and undertaker, embalmer, and pallbearer and priest that gives the sermon too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I’m judge jury and executioner and undertaker, embalmer, and pallbearer and priest that gives the sermon too
What I'm getting at is this: As disinclined as the world is to acknowledge the beauty of decay it's just as disinclined to give credit to those... no, credit to us, who create the real icons of this planet. We are deemed the ultimate evil. All the icons that have had and always will have an impact in the world are for me extravagant art.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Vermilioncore
No, more than a masterpiece. An icon. The person or persons, who conceived the Stuka and its functions were icon-creators. What I'm getting at is this: As disinclined as the world is to acknowledge the beauty of decay it's just as disinclined to give credit to those... no, credit to us, who create the real icons of this planet. We are deemed the ultimate evil. All the icons that have had and always will have an impact in the world are for me extravagant art.
Very well, Jack, why are the women in your stories always so stupid?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 25059