There is almost no value in conversing with normies about anything

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
And I mean literally anything. It doesn't matter what it is. It can be politics, science, hobbies, art, whatever the fuck it doesn't matter.

And the reason is simple: They have nothing to offer to you if you are blackpilled and have critical thinking. You have reasoning skills that you can use to get better at something. They do not, and will simply repeat bluepill advice or whatever it is they were told. This is not just true in regards to things like women/relationships etc but just anything. You'll also see this in discussions completely unrelated to such things. Go to any coding community and start questioning the accepted norm and you will get shat on. Unless some charismatic chad starts doing it and it becomes the new edgy thing to do then it becomes ok of course. :feelsgood:

Once you realize this there is literally zero reason to socialize with normies. They have nothing intelligent to say. You might as well just rottmax.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, stevielake, Indiana Evans and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and IncelsBraincels
There is definitely a lot of truth in this.. It's like they never learn about life in a deeper way or something... They just kinda repeat over and over again some blue pilled feelings-based stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and Deleted member 15099
Go to any coding community and start questioning the accepted norm and you will get shat on. Unless some charismatic chad starts doing it and it becomes the new edgy thing to do then it becomes ok of course.
@Thompsonz elab

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
Well done, Ur life will become more fulfilling now that u realise this, I don't bother talking about anything to normies anymore, other than bare minimum to not seem like a serial killer lol

@n0rthface this niggas views on normies sound cringe but i started to agree with him

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
agreed, majority of bluepillers live in their own bluepilled world which i can't relate to

Unnamed 2