there is lots of nonsense when it comes to dating

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
like people always say stuff thats contradictive. "women like guys who have options, so you cant get laid unless you are already getting laid. just fake it till you make it" but then they tell you that women can detect that you are faking it, they can sense your virginity so its impossible to get laid.

Or the other stuff that you need to be be nice and respect women but if you say you are like that already they gonna tell you to be an asshole. there is lots of dumb advice that may have worked for some guys ig, but not everyone is the same, meeting the same people and having the same opportunities.

the reason you get this shitstorm of copes is because people wont admit that getting laid, for sub 7 guys, i mostly luck based just like lot of other stuff in life. they got this just world fallacy thing so they cannot tell that it just wasnt in your cards. they gaslight you that you did something wrong without rly telling you what then others did right. people are stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Primalsplit, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
admitting the blackpill just means admitting that some people are born with more inherent value than others. bluepilled sheeps will never admit that

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 21735 and 1 other person
Tldr go er

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Lol. Winners go on to do great things while losers like you just make excuses. I guess you need a mechanism to preserve your ego after all.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 21735