There is no CHADS AT ALL IRL

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
I like the blackpill / redpill it is legit stuff, it helps mens understand the dating market in 2020 and stop being a cuckold fucking betabuxer simp faggot.
I like the idea of looksmaxing, it's great and help people improve, most normies don't know about basic looksmaxing techniques

BUT ALWAYS COMPARING EVERYTHING TO CHADS WITH GOD LIKE FEATURES AND NO FLAWS AT ALL IS COMPLETELY STUPID and NON SENSE
(Also, who knows most chads we spam on this forum haven't got surgery? All the rich people do surgery such as actors etc ...)

I have a huge social circle, i go everyday at bars, clubs, gym ... And there is no chads, i meet a chad maybe once every 2 years rofl

Also there is no chad on Tinder, it's only incels using fake pictures, legit chad have 300k followers on instagram, he is a male model, make ton of money, have harem of 10/10 girls available, why chads would go on tinder ? Do you think someone who looks as good as chico or opry would ever install Tinder ? JFL
I tried to chadfish on Tinder, all the girls called me fake, JFL

Guys who gets most success with girls IRL are just above average looksmaxed normies with some game and low inhib
comparing everything to chads is just a way for incels mgtow virgins to cope and don't leave their basement because they think they have no chance

yes if you are ugly or plain average, it's complicated, you need to LTRmaxing/Betabuxmaxing and accept to get cucked at some point
But if you are above average, good heigh, no major flaws, not socialy weird, you can fuck a ton of different girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Albeacho, Deleted member 9787 and 14 others
read every fucking word

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
You confuse chads with gigachads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
I see a Chad 1 in 1000 people so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Good thread tbh. Look outside, most men don’t look like Meeks or Bateman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and balding17yomanletcel
Wrong, I see too many chads in australia here

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 4671
I rarely see guys that look really good when i get out of my basement,i can count on my fingers,in clubs you will see more i guess.
Location is relevant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
10 / 15% of males are above average, and they are the one getting most girls

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
I've always said it, legit Chads are rare af irl, in my entire hs I saw 2-3 guys max who were Chad tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, diggbicc, hoodmaxxnigga and 2 others
it's sad because most guys reading blackpill forums get discouraged immediatly, they think they need to be chico or gandy to even attempt to approach a girl, so they don't even try and just ldar and blame girls for everything jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 4671
it's sad because most guys reading blackpill forums get discouraged immediatly, they think they need to be chico or gandy to even attempt to approach a girl, jfl
are u literally retarded or cant tell shitposting apart from legit?

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent, Solidcoin, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
90% of threads on blackpill / incels forum is shit posting, and trust me, most people believe it
jfl at average people / good looking guys actually paying for surgery and stuff just because of reading shit post made by virgin incels on forums

90% of threads on blackpill / incels forum is shit posting, and trust me, most people believe it
jfl at average people / good looking guys actually paying for surgery and stuff just because of reading shit post made by virgin incels on forums
what if u want to get insecurities/weight off ur back aswell? im narcy as fuck and wanna jerk off to myself in mirror. whats wrong with that? cuz i see nothing wrong in this gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Solidcoin
Chad is rare asf. 80% of people outside are normies.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Of course not everyone is chad bro? Wtf
Above average is enough

Alpha males are dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5179
yeah there are no incels outside no joke. like whats the point

There are two categories in my book. Chads and normies. So the so called incels are with the normies too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lookismfugee
it make sense to get surgery if you have a major flaw that makes you ugly, or to get HT for example, that's all

30% of guys are ugly
50% of guys are average
20% are above average / or legit good looking

and you can use looksmaxing gain a few points, that's all

chad are so are that they shouldn't even be counted or compared to lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5179
I never see any but most men mog me regardless

kill urself retard

i will never forget the time i saw this kid at my college with these literally parallelogram shaped positively tilted orbitals and ofc he was talking to a cute girl when i saw him

i see many guys like him at my school and they all have insane hair, clear skin and are all >6'0

u simply cannot compete u subhuman mutt

every knows that it's over for ugly guys, no need for your post

Post college and when u get into the real world its extremely rare to see very GL guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Why are attractive women more common than attractive men?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Post college and when u get into the real world its extremely rare to see very GL guys
yes

percentage of good looking girls decreases by 50% from after high school, and by another 50% by 24.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Why are attractive women more common than attractive men?
makeup. Many feminine/soft traits of women are because of makeup

Women without makeup look almost like guys jfl.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Gigacope
FUCKING CHADS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
girl who is 8/10 on tinder or instagram is a 5 irl, and a girl who is a 6/10 or above average is ugly irl
legit good looking girls don't need to fraud

Last edited:
kys greycel

All it takes is the best looking guy in your city or town to fuck 80% of the women to render you obsolete.

Chad is relative.

In Australia you see IRL Chads all the fucking time

May not be psl 7

But very handsome guys with huge height, frame, T and sex appeal= life absolutely made

Yeah legit. That’s why women go extra crazy for good looking guys online. It’s almost like their thirst is never satisfied by what they have access to irl. Men don’t go as crazy for good looking women

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and diggbicc
In Australia you see IRL Chads all the fucking time

May not be psl 7

But very handsome guys with huge height, frame, T and sex appeal= life absolutely made
Australia is Chad central and you probably live in a major city

If you define chad as a male model Your defintion is completly useless