There is no free will

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Free will does not exist.

If you look at a football player, you think to yourself, “he is a footballer because he is big and tall” not “he is big tall because he is a football player.”

This is due to the labels we put on things. We label things to people and those people form or have already formed groups. Big and strong and tall men gravitate towards football because that’s what the sport requires. So in turn, people who that demographic join.

Those traits “big” “strong” “tall” are all genetic traits, and if they are not 100% genetic they are determined during childhood when the child is not fully aware of itself. Aka, it is nothing in your control. Your whole life is determined by your childhood and genetics. Everything you do today is due to your genetic disposition and your childhood.

Now, to get the full grasp of this theory, you would need to apply to one’s whole life; start to finish. If you could watch their childhood and what they came to be in the end of their life. Those two things are the two biggest events of your life. Your childhood and what you are the end of your life.

Basically, life and death. Because only when you are dead you are truly remembered for what you were.

People see what you were and linked it to what events in your life or genetics you have...
not, people see what events in your life and your genetics and see come to the type of person you are. This is because humans are lookist. We are very shallow when it comes to judging people because we base it off looks.

That is also why people, deep down, know “personality” is a meme. Everyone, deep down knows personality is a meme and a bullshit answer. We judge off looks, which is a direct sign of our genetics and childhood, each, when we look back at a person, we see their looks, and draw conclusions about that person. Those looks are seen by other people, who react to us. We base our behavior off the reactions of others. We react to their stimuli which in turn, makes us choose how to react (with introspection and cognitive terms).

Looks, which are a sign of your genetics and childhood are a direct result of the time of person you are. Every aspect of your behavior and personality is how people react to our looks. And because you are human, you align yourself into groups that you are similar to. This is why you we will see nerdy, greasy hair, fat, glasses, acne all playing Deugons and Dragons together. Their behavior can be traced back to their childhood where they were ugly and rejected as a kid, so he gets hooked on board games, and his passion developed to playing D&D and the lookism characteristics fall them (the acne, the bloat, the greasy hair).

Or the business man, who just so happened to be tall, good looking, and sharp. It is no coincidence how he was raised by two good looking parents and had a good childhood which landed him in the position he is in because he is in the position. Whatever position you are in is because of your past choices. You are your past choices and everything you ever experienced in your timeline of being born (even before consciousness).

Therefore, there can be no free will. We are tied to your childhood and genetics. Everything you ever accomplished in life and ever will be accomplished will be because of your genetics and childhood. Whatever position you end up in life, that is the position you deserve because “you” (aka genes and childhood) are that. You are a manifestation of your genes and childhood. What you will achieve is what you will achieve. It is simple. Very binary. You are either a winner or loser. And you have absolutely no control of it.

This is the darkest blackpill. Just like some people were “born to win”, for others, they were “born to lose.”

Edit: this is why you need to looksmax. By changing your looks, you quite literally shifted to what your fate “would have been”. It is the only thing you can really alter and shift and have it significantly alter your life for the better. That is why there is stigma around plastic surgery and cosmetic surgeries. You changing your appearance will alter the course of your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: blite, zsombi, A23ghskung and 54 others
"Fate" is a low iq cope son. There are too much external factors to blame it on genetics and childhood only.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, SSJ Trunks, CopeIsReal and 4 others
This is the darkest blackpill. Just like some people were “born to win”, for others, they were “born to lose.”
Born to lose, I've lived my life in vain
Every dream has only brought me pain
All my life I've always been so blue
Born to lose and now I'm losing you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Hades and Deleted member 2846
Free will is just an illusion. We have no control over which neurons fire in the brain. If the mind is entirely physical then there is no way any mental property ( thinking, willing etc) can play a causal role in physical brain processes. Our brain is a machine. It does what it does, and we are just aware of it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
If you look at a football player, you think to yourself, “he is a footballer because he is big and tall” not “he is big tall because he is a football player.”
5b59eacc875f47299027943b5b790bda
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Yerico7 and Deleted member 2227
>Free will does not exist
>Make the choice to looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, A23ghskung, GetShrekt and 7 others
Indeed if you don't achieve insight from meditation practice.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
of course there's no free will. everyone should realise this when they do drugs and their decisions change completely. your decisions are dependent solely on your neurotransmitters and brain, which is determined by genetics.
every single molecule in your body is.

your persona is hereditary
your IQ is hereditary
your hormonal profile is hereditary.

just lol at environment copers.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6403, Zeta ascended and 6 others
I agree that if you think about the story, almost all the big names depended on it.
Albert Einstein was born with a great IQ, Mike Tyson was born with a genetics of the gods, Floyd trained from a young age with his father, Bruce Lee trained from the age of 6, until Jesus was born as a son of God.
Most fighters started to fight from an early age, most intellectuals were born with a high IQ or in good financial condition.
So I like David Goggins, he was rubbish, he had nothing, and he started late.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and BigBoy

This is due to the labels we put on things. We label things to people and those people form or have already formed groups. Big and strong and tall men gravitate towards football because that’s what the sport requires. So in turn, people who that demographic join.

Those traits “big” “strong” “tall” are all genetic traits, and if they are not 100% genetic they are determined during childhood when the child is not fully aware of itself. Aka, it is nothing in your control. Your whole life is determined by your childhood and genetics. Everything you do today is due to your genetic disposition and your childhood.

Now, to get the full grasp of this theory, you would need to apply to one’s whole life; start to finish. If you could watch their childhood and what they came to be in the end of their life. Those two things are the two biggest events of your life. Your childhood and what you are the end of your life.

Basically, life and death. Because only when you are dead you are truly remembered for what you were.

People see what you were and linked it to what events in your life or genetics you have...
not, people see what events in your life and your genetics and see come to the type of person you are. This is because humans are lookist. We are very shallow when it comes to judging people because we base it off looks.

That is also why people, deep down, know “personality” is a meme. Everyone, deep down knows personality is a meme and a bullshit answer. We judge off looks, which is a direct sign of our genetics and childhood, each, when we look back at a person, we see their looks, and draw conclusions about that person. Those looks are seen by other people, who react to us. We base our behavior off the reactions of others. We react to their stimuli which in turn, makes us choose how to react (with introspection and cognitive terms).

Looks, which are a sign of your genetics and childhood are a direct result of the time of person you are. Every aspect of your behavior and personality is how people react to our looks. And because you are human, you align yourself into groups that you are similar to. This is why you we will see nerdy, greasy hair, fat, glasses, acne all playing Deugons and Dragons together. Their behavior can be traced back to their childhood where they were ugly and rejected as a kid, so he gets hooked on board games, and his passion developed to playing D&D and the lookism characteristics fall them (the acne, the bloat, the greasy hair).

Or the business man, who just so happened to be tall, good looking, and sharp. It is no coincidence how he was raised by two good looking parents and had a good childhood which landed him in the position he is in because he is in the position. Whatever position you are in is because of your past choices. You are your past choices and everything you ever experienced in your timeline of being born (even before consciousness).

Therefore, there can be no free will. We are tied to your childhood and genetics. Everything you ever accomplished in life and ever will be accomplished will be because of your genetics and childhood. Whatever position you end up in life, that is the position you deserve because “you” (aka genes and childhood) are that. You are a manifestation of your genes and childhood. What you will achieve is what you will achieve. It is simple. Very binary. You are either a winner or loser. And you have absolutely no control of it.

Edit: this is why you need to looksmax. By changing your looks, you quite literally shifted to what your fate “would have been”. It is the only thing you can really alter and shift and have it significantly alter your life for the better. That is why there is stigma around plastic surgery and cosmetic surgeries. You changing your appearance will alter the course of your life.
And I came to this conclusion when I was around 13-15 years of age. . . . . I would constantly pace around my room, hallway, family room and even my own town, thinking about life on a metaphysical level. I would spend hours upon hours getting lost in deep thoughts about what "free-will" actually was/is, and this in itself made me question religion (also the fact that there are thousands of religions claiming to have the only answers to life, stating that there is a higher power when they haven't even witnessed this greater power themselves, yet they just assume that this greater power exists because they were told it does as children).

I was originally taught that "you can do anything as long as you work hard!" no matter your background/origin, which is so wrong that it's borderline delusional. I was also :bluepill:about looks and how "Your look is who you are as a man, you'll be respected if you just work hard and try to be social, it'll all fall into place no matter your looks!"

For example, my long time childhood friend was/is treated like a piece of filthy sub-human pile of shit, just because his head was a little big. Both by women and potential employers, I've witnessed him being crushed so many times, and it's clearly because of how he looks, girls used to insult his looks and IQ right to his face whilst acting really sweet towards me. As a result of this, my friend is extremely shy and has zero friends (save for a crippled black diabetic manlet, I thought he was joking, until I actually saw it with my own eyes. . . . .).

It enrages me with how many fucking lies we're fed as children, whether it'd be about religion, gods/deities, or how looks don't matter at all.

And due to my viewpoint(s) on religion and morality, I started to question what human beings were/are and what our purpose is in life (every other being is included as well). Like, what is the point of even living? What is the purpose of us even existing if all we do is mindlessly follow biologically programmed orders to procreate with no end goal in sight?

This has brutally hindered my every day to day life, because as soon as I come into contact with anyone (even family members unfortunately), I picture them living and then suddenly dying right at my feet. Knowing how life can leave anyone at any given time sends chills of existential depression down my entire spine, the fragility of human-beings terrifies and upsets me greatly.

All beings are is just biologically scripted meat-sacks that have nothing better to do than to make more of themselves just to repeat the same action over and over again. We are all trapped within an endless and vicious cycle of meaninglessness, so we try to give ourselves meaning by believing in a religion and/or creator. We also cannot escape our need to have meaning, which causes us nothing but pain and agony (ignorance is bliss), so we just hope that we'll one day die and go to a better place.

Having hope and giving up are both the same concepts, hope is just another way of sugarcoating the fact that you've given up.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2729, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
That no one can even give a sufficient definition of free will when pressed is evidence that it is a huge cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3202
Based thread

That just sounds like you are looking for a way to not feel responsible for being a complete loser who has made 18k posts on an incel site. Your theory is dogshit. Obviously the top athletes have chosen their sport according to their strengths and advantages, and worked their asses off to be the best.

Do something with your pathetic life and get off this forum. That's a pathetic loser mentality you have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, A23ghskung, Deleted member 5385 and 4 others
Free will is just an illusion. We have no control over which neurons fire in the brain. If the mind is entirely physical then there is no way any mental property ( thinking, willing etc) can play a causal role in physical brain processes. Our brain is a machine. It does what it does, and we are just aware of it.

u can't prove it. you know shit.

so we put a bunch of small particles together with electricity and boom, we have perception ??
wtf is perception, where are the colors we see, sound etc. Why we think ?

for me its clear we have a conflict between free will and determinism all the time.
i believe we can change things by the choices we made, yes I believe we can make choices. but yes there are things that kind of forces us to a direction, our ancestors in our genes kind of forces us to make what they did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
That just sounds like you are looking for a way to not feel responsible for being a complete loser who has made 18k posts on an incel site. Your theory is dogshit. Obviously the top athletes have chosen their sport according to their strengths and advantages, and worked their asses off to be the best.

Do something with your pathetic life and get off this forum. That's a pathetic loser mentality you have.
based as fuk son. im mirin. best response to the thread

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
every single molecule in your body is.

your persona is hereditary
your IQ is hereditary
your hormonal profile is hereditary.

just lol at environment copers.
F0C6E2F7 3586 47FE 8F8D E06567AED1FA

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 685
u can't prove it. you know shit.

so we put a bunch of small particles together with electricity and boom, we have perception ??
wtf is perception, where are the colors we see, sound etc. Why we think ?

for me its clear we have a conflict between free will and determinism all the time.
i believe we can change things by the choices we made, yes I believe we can make choices. but yes there are things that kind of forces us to a direction, our ancestors in our genes kind of forces us to make what they did.
I don't know man. Maybe the brain does have mental properties that can play a causal role in brain processes. If dualism is true then this might be the case. If physicalism is true then this might not be the case.

American football.

You couldn’t be further from the truth, silly goose. You didn’t read my post and understand enough if you think the underlined part.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and hebbewem
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: wagbox

it has me thinking, what would someone born blind base personality off of?
I'll stay away from speculation myself since i'm not blind, so I wouldn't know. But it seems like an interesting discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I disagree with this man, I was raised by two good looking parents but totally neglected by them my growth didn’t match either of them. Yet I know people who look average who go out every weekend and fucking SLAY. You know why? Because they put themselves out of their comfort zone. If you are above a 4/4.5 PSL you can have sex multiple times a year but if you’re like me you long for the advantage GL’s give you therefore you don’t put the effort in

Takes two to tango amigo

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and SSJ Trunks
But if you are aware of what destiny your looks are going to create you, it means you can prevent it from happening, this means you have free will

Lmfao you just found out about this? No shit you fucking idiot. Genes control everything, none of us will ever truly have free will as it doesn't and never will exist. I read a book and realized this in 2012 when i was in 6th grade lmfaooooooo good luck

There is limited free will within the “caste” that your genetics put you in.

If you’re really on top of your game you can be a “temporary exception” and act 0.5-1PSL above your looks as long as you’re spitting fire. But try to go any higher and you’ll be stomped back down.

Plastic surgery is literally reincarnation game, it moves you up a caste or two

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Arkantos and Deleted member 2846

Maybe they are better at sports and he is better at "human nature". Why would he work to be anything other than what he is already? Why is his life pathetic?

What is for you to win or to lose??

Maybe they are better at sports and he is better at "human nature". Why would he work to be anything other than what he is already? Why is his life pathetic?

What is for you to win or to lose??
I actually quite athletic. He did not read or understand my theory if he thinks that athletes chose their sports because of their strengths. He is only half right. My argument was that the strengths are genetic and if not genetic then breed in childhood. And they worked their asses off because of their work ethic (genetic/childhood). So the very bottom line is, you are your genetics and childhood. Everything you do is because of that. There’s no “secret meaning” or need to dive deep into or overthink it. It is very literal. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
I actually quite athletic. He did not read or understand my theory if he thinks that athletes chose their sports because of their strengths. He is only half right. My argument was that the strengths are genetic and if not genetic then breed in childhood. And they worked their asses off because of their work ethic (genetic/childhood). So the very bottom line is, you are your genetics and childhood. Everything you do is because of that. There’s no “secret meaning” or need to dive deep into or overthink it. It is very literal. It is what it is.
I didnt answer to my question

just be lucky theory

I disagree with this man, I was raised by two good looking parents but totally neglected by them my growth didn’t match either of them. Yet I know people who look average who go out every weekend and fucking SLAY. You know why? Because they put themselves out of their comfort zone. If you are above a 4/4.5 PSL you can have sex multiple times a year but if you’re like me you long for the advantage GL’s give you therefore you don’t put the effort in

Takes two to tango amigo
Is this a serious post or is this complete sarcasm? I can't imagine posting something as bluepilled and objectively bullshit like this on a looksmax forum and actually believing in it lmao :lul: :lul:

'just put yourself out of your comfort zone' wtf

No. What do u mean by being a winner or a loser?
Oh, you are either content and successful or you aren’t. Your neurotransmitters, your looks, your height, your parents, your job, your dick size, how you rate your life overall. Basically, if you are content with your life.

• +1
Reactions: joao
Oh, you are either content and successful or you aren’t. Your neurotransmitters, your looks, your height, your parents, your job, your dick size, how you rate your life overall. Basically, if you are content with your life.
So you can be a poor kid that doesnt eat properly in africa and be a winner

So you can be a poor kid that doesnt eat properly in africa and be a winner
In a way, maybe. I haven’t thought about it too much so my answer may or may not change the more I think about it.

• +1
Reactions: joao
In a way, maybe. I haven’t thought about it too much so my answer may or may not change the more I think about it.
I see... so basically to be a winner you just need to be happy

• +1
How are you still on this place tbh, i fins it strange considering that you have done acid and shrooms i guess? Even without any ego death they would still make you not waste time on places like this anymore tbh. With only meditation i have distanced myself from this place and don't spend that much time anymore as near as in the past let alone by doing acid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2846
How are you still on this place tbh, i fins it strange considering that you have done acid and shrooms i guess? Even without any ego death they would still make you not waste time on places like this anymore tbh. With only meditation i have distanced myself from this place and don't spend that much time anymore as near as in the past let alone by doing acid
I don’t post as much here tbh. My post count as been stunted tbh

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
There are only two Free Will choices you can make in life

1. Roping

2. Going ER

Everything else is ( mostly ) predetermined

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2012
I disagree. You always have power over your mind and accepting the things to which fate binds you is a part of that. The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts.

Being born strong, big, tall, rich, good-looking, they are things mostly outside of your control. Accept the flaws you have, be gratefull of the good you have. But don't let those things outside of your control trouble your mind.

And I came to this conclusion when I was around 13-15 years of age. . . . . I would constantly pace around my room, hallway, family room and even my own town, thinking about life on a metaphysical level. I would spend hours upon hours getting lost in deep thoughts about what "free-will" actually was/is, and this in itself made me question religion (also the fact that there are thousands of religions claiming to have the only answers to life, stating that there is a higher power when they haven't even witnessed this greater power themselves, yet they just assume that this greater power exists because they were told it does as children).

I was originally taught that "you can do anything as long as you work hard!" no matter your background/origin, which is so wrong that it's borderline delusional. I was also :bluepill:about looks and how "Your look is who you are as a man, you'll be respected if you just work hard and try to be social, it'll all fall into place no matter your looks!"

For example, my long time childhood friend was/is treated like a piece of filthy sub-human pile of shit, just because his head was a little big. Both by women and potential employers, I've witnessed him being crushed so many times, and it's clearly because of how he looks, girls used to insult his looks and IQ right to his face whilst acting really sweet towards me. As a result of this, my friend is extremely shy and has zero friends (save for a crippled black diabetic manlet, I thought he was joking, until I actually saw it with my own eyes. . . . .).

It enrages me with how many fucking lies we're fed as children, whether it'd be about religion, gods/deities, or how looks don't matter at all.

And due to my viewpoint(s) on religion and morality, I started to question what human beings were/are and what our purpose is in life (every other being is included as well). Like, what is the point of even living? What is the purpose of us even existing if all we do is mindlessly follow biologically programmed orders to procreate with no end goal in sight?

This has brutally hindered my every day to day life, because as soon as I come into contact with anyone (even family members unfortunately), I picture them living and then suddenly dying right at my feet. Knowing how life can leave anyone at any given time sends chills of existential depression down my entire spine, the fragility of human-beings terrifies and upsets me greatly.

All beings are is just biologically scripted meat-sacks that have nothing better to do than to make more of themselves just to repeat the same action over and over again. We are all trapped within an endless and vicious cycle of meaninglessness, so we try to give ourselves meaning by believing in a religion and/or creator. We also cannot escape our need to have meaning, which causes us nothing but pain and agony (ignorance is bliss), so we just hope that we'll one day die and go to a better place.

Having hope and giving up are both the same concepts, hope is just another way of sugarcoating the fact that you've given up.
So what’s the point of your post? Just live life? Rot? Ascend? Call it cope but I believe in spirituality but not religion, there has to be a reason as to why we are all here. It makes no sense for us just to live and die, but what is the moral of your post? Do we work as hard as possible to change our fates aka looks? Like the Chinese always say; your face is your fate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
So what’s the point of your post? Just live life? Rot? Ascend? Call it cope but I believe in spirituality but not religion, there has to be a reason as to why we are all here. It makes no sense for us just to live and die, but what is the moral of your post? Do we work as hard as possible to change our fates aka looks? Like the Chinese always say; your face is your fate
You can give whatever meaning to life that you desire, you just exist for the sake of existing. There is no objective meaning unless you give it meaning yourself (which is subjective since I most likely don't share the same perception(s) of reality as you do). Also, there doesn't have to be an objective reasoning as to why we're here, that's something that we think has to be true. We just are and that is something that you will have learn to accept, or not, pick whatever you want to believe in.

Rotting has essentially the same objective value as increasing your looks via plastic surgery or getting rich building your own corporate empire.

Do whatever you please, be it Looksmaxxing, rotting, playing bingo until you drop dead or commit suicide. Nothing really matters unless you want it to.

Everything has been predetermined, because every event is itself the consequence of other events. The timeline of this reality is a series of trajectories and collisions, causes and effects, over and over and over again.

Every thought you think, every word you utter, every choice you make -- none are born in a vacuum. Experience and genetics inform everything. We are all just extremely sophisticated input-output machines.

Thus, save for the illusion of it, there is indeed no free will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3202
Isnt this the same guy that said in another thread "WE WERE BORN TO BE KINGS!" Inspiring us and then makes this? The cognitive dissonance is astounding. Also, Napoleon Bonaparte. His genetics screwed him over. People see taller people as more leader-like yet despite the odds Napoleon managed to become a great conquerer, theres not a lot of truth to what youre saying.

• JFL
Reactions: blite and Deleted member 2227
So what’s the point of your post? Just live life? Rot? Ascend? Call it cope but I believe in spirituality but not religion, there has to be a reason as to why we are all here. It makes no sense for us just to live and die,

This is what happens when a weak creature evolve to conscious and intelligent for survive purposes.

• +1