Even you have sub face but if u are white, u can fuck with ltb-mtb niggas
Or just go for geomaxxing idk

MiddleEastern

Iron​

JoinedJul 20, 2023Posts94Reputation25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, cutie_pie, SubSigma and 1 other person
Why is there always some idiot suggesting these undesirable and absurd solutions to inceldom?? "Just fuck 300lb toothless girls bro, otherwise you're volcell!!!" "Just move all the way across the world to a completely different culture and language and leave your family and friends behind bro, it's that simple!!!"

My god, the level of insentience of some people...

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Kamui, cutie_pie and 2 others
Why is there always some idiot suggesting these undesirable and absurd solutions to inceldom?? "Just fuck 300lb toothless girls bro, otherwise you're volcell!!!" "Just move all the way across the world to a completely different culture and language and leave your family and friends behind bro, it's that simple!!!"

I would leave my family and friends to travel across the world for a slavic ginger stacey, but anything below a white htb+ girl is a waste of time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
I would leave my family and friends to travel across the world for a slavic ginger stacey, but anything below a white htb+ girl is a waste of time
How come I see Polina in everyday life

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma

Greycel moment