there is nothing worse than talking about controversial things with NPCs

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
i’m starting to believe @disillusioned ’s view on normies

can you honestly have a legit discussion with someone who calls you terms like an “ableist”?

why are people such hiveminds, it’s funny everyone posts blatant propaganda, obvious misandry presented as “feminism”, only post about “blm” when they are the most advantaged ethnics and never no uighur muslims in china :lul::lul:

brutal. i don’t know how i will go through life if 5000 new anti natural terms keep being created

talking with people like this makes me lose 500 brain cells each nanosecond

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, n0rthface, Wallenberg and 11 others
Normies are sub-humans tbh. 80/20 rule applies them in regards to how much sub-human they are:

0.25% The people who change the world for the better (but it doesn't matter because normies will later just ruin it anyways)
1% Based and make a difference
5% Based and not sub-human but still probably have no real talents
15% Still worthless but you can at least put up with them
80% Total sub-humans/Insufferable pricks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15338 and turkproducer
I don’t speak to people about these issues.

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and turkproducer
Normies are sub-humans tbh. 80/20 rule applies them in regards to how much sub-human they are:

0.25% The people who change the world for the better (but it doesn't matter because normies will later just ruin it anyways)
1% Based and make a difference
5% Based and not sub-human but still probably have no real talents
15% Still worthless but you can at least put up with them
80% Total sub-humans/Insufferable pricks
i’m guessing you’re judging it on intelligence alone

obviously, what good do degen celebrities bring to this world :lul::lul:
I don’t speak to people about these issues.
good decision

His views on normies sound cringe but they are also true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and turkproducer
Best bit is fucking girls who are woke af and are left wing, that think you are too LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, n0rthface, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Also hivemind=good, normies are good in nature if everyone was a critical thinker society wouldnt work, i personally would never accept being a janitor for example.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
normals ruined the world.

Normiesruined

Best bit is fucking girls who are woke af and are left wing, that think you are too LOL
Extremists on left or right are often mentally ill, always remain skeptic of the types you associate yourselves with:ogre:
Also hivemind=good, normies are good in nature if everyone was a critical thinker society wouldnt work, i personally would never accept being a janitor for example.
not sure about that

people don’t all agree with each other naturally, they are just scared to voice their own opinion (most)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262

can you honestly have a legit discussion with someone who calls you terms like an “ableist”?

why are people such hiveminds, it’s funny everyone posts blatant propaganda, obvious misandry presented as “feminism”, only post about “blm” when they are the most advantaged ethnics and never no uighur muslims in china :lul::lul:

brutal. i don’t know how i will go through life if 5000 new anti natural terms keep being created

what the fuck type niggas do u be having in ur circles? Who the fuck talks about ableism?

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9 and turkproducer
what the fuck type niggas do u be having in ur circles? Who the fuck talks about ableism?
lol some lefty girl said it

u know the drill, puffy north face coats and flared baggy jeans. posh yats

i don’t chill with ppl like that

idk which people are u talking to

yesterday we had to make a debate in english class abt if trans people should be able to compete in the olympics, 100% of the class voted no (all-male school tho)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and DharkDC
normals ruined the world.

View attachment 1424228
Demographics are destiny.

So called 'culture' is merely the collective accomulation of the biological properties of the people in question. This is why the internet was different back when it was not mainstream. It did not appeal to the same kind of person at the time.

all i want for christmas is you 🤗

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

mate theyre everywhere. Live off daddys money and look down on everyone but are also 'woke'

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and turkproducer

normies unironically suffer from aphantasia, they cant think for their own, and basically follow any trend they see.

Make sure to watch the whole corona vaccine mandate in germany, that shit redpilled like 20% of the population

• +1
Yeah bro I was debating with this normie on FB about how the age of consent is a Jewish marxist social construct and

Posh leftist types listen to drill? :LOL:

• +1
Posh leftist types listen to drill? :LOL:
na i meant “you know how it goes”

love me a posh bitch tho

come here darling, spend your daddy’s accounting partnership salary on me:ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1