There is nothing wrong with your mind if you want to change your face.

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
I hate that if you’re on this site you’re considered a loser. I wish this site was extremely popular and everyone knew about it, so it’s considered normal.

I hate that plastic surgery and hardmaxxing is taboo. I hope one day hardmaxxing is recommended to ugly children and ugly people, I hope it is the norm one day and I hope surgeries keep advancing so we can do almost ANYTHING to our faces.

Humans are visually orientated. You’re not weird for looksmaxxing. You’re just ahead of the game. The way things are going, plastic surgery will become the norm, ESPECIALLY when it becomes more advanced and life changing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, owlofathena and Chadeep
If you are on this site you are probaly a loser otherwise you wouldnt be here . And lookmaxing being taboo is good that means lower competiton

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alesund and Chadeep
Who tf cares if it’s not the norm or is taboo

better for people who want to looksmax

if someone’s meant to ascend from ugly to good looking

They will be high enough awareness and IQ to be Blackpilled and get the surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Eduardo DOV, Alesund and 1 other person
If you are on this site you are probaly a loser otherwise you wouldnt be here . And lookmaxing being taboo is good that means lower competiton
You’re not a loser just because you’re looksmaxxing. Are all the people in the comments under YouTube videos about training, getting rid of acne, best hairstyles, etc losers? No. They just want to look better. This site (Or a new one with the same topics) should be extremely popular, that way it could never be associated with losers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
truth isnt for everybody. not even saying this shithole or anyone else here is 100% right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery