There is so much that we don’t understand about looks still

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Facially I don’t have that many attractive features by PSL standards, in fact, I’m prob a 4/10 PSL facially, yet I get tons of IOI’s, most girls think I’m cute/hot, regardless of my frame, and I don’t have a strong jawline, I have a small chin, and I have nonexistent cheekbones. I feel like PSL is more accurate for determining ugly features rather than attractive features. Not everybody needs a super good prominent jaw, square chin, high fwhr, and prominent zygos to be attractive. Harmony is so much more underrated than you guys think, srs. Thinking its over just because your lower third doesn’t look like GigaChad’s is stupid, and I feel stupid for thinking that way sometimes lol. If PSL ratings were accurate I wouldn’t have as many girls calling me hot and cute as I do, because I’m definitely not attractive by PSL standards lmao. The one thing I think PSL has down very well is eye area, if you have a below average eye area you’re pretty much unattractive most of the time, but my lower third isn’t good by any means yet girls still consider my face cute. So don’t lose hope yet boyos, keep mewing, keep chewing, and keep lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Youngcell and badromance
I have a ton of subhuman stuff wrong with me but I have been told I have attractive eyes and I always get told I have "great bone structure" purely down to my brow area and cheekbones, which are high and very pronounced. It's like they're totally ignoring the shit jaw area. Have never been a slayer by any stretch of the imagination but I seem to have done alright with the ladies. Pretty sure if you have at least one or two good features and you can make girls laugh and you're a good listener (just look like you're listening, in reality you can be totally thinking about breasts or something great like that) then you're guaranteed to get laid.

Oh and here's a great piece of advice my dad gave me when I was 18, regarding dealing with women. He said that one of the secrets to keeping women happy in a relationship is in making them think they're in control of you. That means doing as you're told on occasion, eating the healthy shit they throw at you to make it seem like their "mothering" efforts are paying off, conceding the occasional argument even when you know you're in the right. In reality, you're still very much in the driving seat. In her eyes, she has the upper hand and you're a satisfying "project." If there's one thing women love, it's taking on a less than perfect man as a "project" and shaping him to her specifications. If the man knows how to box clever, he'll subtly let her think that the shaping is taking place. Took me at least 5 years to realize how right he was.

Last edited:
I have a ton of subhuman stuff wrong with me but I have been told I have attractive eyes and I always get told I have "great bone structure" purely down to my brow area and cheekbones, which are high and very pronounced. It's like they're totally ignoring the shit jaw area. Have never been a slayer by any stretch of the imagination but I seem to have done alright with the ladies. Pretty sure if you have at least one or two good features and you can make girls laugh and you're a good listener (just look like you're listening, in reality you can be totally thinking about breasts or something great like that) then you're guaranteed to get laid.
girls don't think like autists

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
Facially I don’t have that many attractive features by PSL standards, in fact, I’m prob a 4/10 PSL facially, yet I get tons of IOI’s, most girls think I’m cute/hot, regardless of my frame, and I don’t have a strong jawline, I have a small chin, and I have nonexistent cheekbones. I feel like PSL is more accurate for determining ugly features rather than attractive features. Not everybody needs a super good prominent jaw, square chin, high fwhr, and prominent zygos to be attractive. Harmony is so much more underrated than you guys think, srs. Thinking its over just because your lower third doesn’t look like GigaChad’s is stupid, and I feel stupid for thinking that way sometimes lol. If PSL ratings were accurate I wouldn’t have as many girls calling me hot and cute as I do, because I’m definitely not attractive by PSL standards lmao. The one thing I think PSL has down very well is eye area, if you have a below average eye area you’re pretty much unattractive most of the time, but my lower third isn’t good by any means yet girls still consider my face cute. So don’t lose hope yet boyos, keep mewing, keep chewing, and keep lifting.

If most girls think you are cute/hot then you are beyond 4/10.

If most girls think you are cute/hot then you are beyond 4/10.

That's the thing though, it's really hard to get a sense of what % of girls find you cute. With me I definitely think it's less than 50%. Way less. But that doesn't matter in the slightest, because even if only 5% of women find you attractive, that's still a fuck ton of fish in the sea for you. You just have to get better at identifying who those girls are. With me, coming to the realization that Asian girls are more likely to find me attractive than white girls made my dating efforts a lot more effective.
girls don't think like autists

"girls" is a hugely diverse set of humans with a hugely diverse set of tastes and preferences. Never discount this. I only have to think of my own attraction to women. I don't find supermodels sexy in the slightest, nor do I find the heavily made-up, fake lipped, fake titted monstrosities that some guys call "babes" attractive either. There's quite a difference between aesthetic and sexy. Some overlap, obviously, but the number of times I have fallen head over heels for a girl my guy friends thought was "plain" has made me realize just how individual tastes can be.

Last edited:
Oh look its the ol' thinly veiled excuse to brag

Oh look its the ol' thinly veiled excuse to brag
stop coping, everyone here knows i only brag to normies and foids, not to fellow pslers

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
he one thing I think PSL has down very well is eye area, if you have a below average eye area you’re pretty much unattractive most of the time

True, bad eye area is an instant death sentence, whereas I see plenty of guys with weak chins/jaws get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell and ZyzzReincarnate
True, bad eye area is an instant death sentence, whereas I see plenty of guys with weak chins/jaws get laid.
someone understands

Status plays a huge role, which is also why I'm perceived as subhuman by fenales.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Status and money > looks.Legit post tho (y)

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Never_Began and badromance
  • +1
Reactions: badromance
post a pic of you OP

I agree about the high importance of facial harmony, but cute doesn't equal attractive though, cute is how you define a puppy, foids want alpha manliness traits, the right term representing that is hot not cute. I had an Asian friend who kept baby face traits which nearly every girl "complimented" him by saying he looked cute, but he was getting friendzone all the time. So being called cute isn't really a good sign.

post a pic of you OP

see im not even attractive facially, all i have really is height and frame
I agree about the high importance of facial harmony, but cute doesn't equal attractive though, cute is how you define a puppy, foids want alpha manliness traits, the right term representing that is hot not cute. I had an Asian friend who kept baby face traits which nearly every girl "complimented" him by saying he looked cute, but he was getting friendzone all the time. So being called cute isn't really a good sign.
the same girls who call me cute want to fuck me and are sexual, so i’ll have to disagree. believe it or not, not every girl wants a super high t megachad, some girls like prettyboys, which arent anywhere near as masculine, however they are still aesthetic

the same girls who call me cute want to fuck me and are sexual, so i’ll have to disagree. believe it or not, not every girl wants a super high t megachad, some girls like prettyboys, which arent anywhere near as masculine, however they are still aesthetic

Cute isn't necessarily bad either, but hot is definitely a better indicator of sexual interest than cute. There is cute, I think you look good, and there is the cute, child-like adorable which isn't a good sign.

Cute isn't necessarily bad either, but hot is definitely a better indicator of sexual interest than cute. There is cute, I think you look good, and there is the cute, child-like adorable which isn't a good sign.
obviously, you dont wanna be seen as a little boy, but girls call guys like david laid cute, and hes definitely hot lolz. its just an adjective they like to use, its pretty much what they call guys when they dont wanna seem like super thirsty, because calling someone hot has like a lot more of a kick to it than cute, which is like more casual and laid back.

Oh and here's a great piece of advice my dad gave me when I was 18, regarding dealing with women. He said that one of the secrets to keeping women happy in a relationship is in making them think they're in control of you. That means doing as you're told on occasion, eating the healthy shit they throw at you to make it seem like their "mothering" efforts are paying off, conceding the occasional argument even when you know you're in the right. In reality, you're still very much in the driving seat. In her eyes, she has the upper hand and you're a satisfying "project." If there's one thing women love, it's taking on a less than perfect man as a "project" and shaping him to her specifications. If the man knows how to box clever, he'll subtly let her think that the shaping is taking place. Took me at least 5 years to realize how right he was.
Absolute bluepilled garbage,kys faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Soontm and Nibba
It’s height halo boyo. You’re not bad looking but 6’3” is like ideal height. If you have height like that then as long as you are not unattractive facially you’d get girls. Moreover you’ve got good frame too so that’s a plus.

• +1
Reactions: Animas and Dude420

Lmao

Suicidefuel for me

It’s height halo boyo. You’re not bad looking but 6’3” is like ideal height. If you have height like that then as long as you are not unattractive facially you’d get girls. Moreover you’ve got good frame too so that’s a plus.
idk my frame is always just a plus whenever a girl likes me, ive only had like one or two girls tell me they only liked me for my body, for all the others they liked my face first then body second weirdly, even tho my body is way ahead of my face in terms of aesthetics lol. i guess more proof that face is the most important thing. but yeah height definitely helps me a lot .

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
Ahhaaha

U always make me laugh bro
Thx man,I'm glad my perpetual sadness can make a chadlites day even better.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I disagree boyo, I'm 6'3 with a good frame and no women give a fuck, it's like 80% face tbh.

Another thing we can't figure out is why attractive women give subhumans a chance?

I disagree boyo, I'm 6'3 with a good frame and no women give a fuck, it's like 80% face tbh.
Do you see other facially better looking guys get action in your area? Are you a locationcel or just a facecel?

Do you see other facially better looking guys get action in your area? Are you a locationcel or just a facecel?
My area currently is my basement lmao, I do see uglier guys get action, rarely, usually the guys that get women are better looking facially, even if I heightmog them into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
The difference is that girls do not see attractiveness the same way men do. When a man is asked if another man is hot, his first instinct is “Idk, I’m not gay”, which usually translates with “He’s hotter than me, I just don’t wanna admit it”.

So take whatever every guy says when he “rates you” with a huge grain of salt.

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
OP you have a good eye area and decent facial proportion but for god sake, get rid of that Crusty the clown hair and get a nice hairstyle while you still not norwooding

Complete utter bullshit.
Girls use the adjective cute for guys they find attractive and want to fuck. Instead of saying hot and look desperate, they use cute so that it sounds more “high class”. Once you get her in bed you’ll see how her vocabulary changes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deltoid, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Complete utter bullshit.
Girls use the adjective cute for guys they find attractive and want to fuck. Instead of saying hot and look desperate, they use cute so that it sounds more “high class”. Once you get her in bed you’ll see how her vocabulary changes.
This is true, whether she calls you hot, handsome, sexy or cute she has a sexual attraction to you.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Thx man,I'm glad my perpetual sadness can make a chadlites day even better.
Everyone's sad sometimes bro. Incels just happen to be sad a greater percentage of the time. What are you sad about specifically

This is true, whether she calls you hot, handsome, sexy or cute she has a sexual attraction to you.

This. But it's all contextual.

Just because a girl finds you cute, hot , or even sexy doesn't necessarily mean she actually wants you.

It all depends on her availability tbh. Remember. Some girls just like to flirt for the ego boost . Even if they don't plan on actually hooking up with you.

Nevertheless. At least it indicates that you're good looking to them

In regards to the op. He is above average in looks and is in denial about that. Sure. His face isn't male model tier or even anything special but... he has visible facial bones and everything seems to be proportionate (other than his nose being slightly large). Also, his frame and height are excellent.

Complete utter bullshit.

... You clearly didn't read my following post where I made my precisions or purposely ignored it to sound convincing, sometimes yes, sometimes no. Do they want to fuck a baby when they say he is cute (but they would never call him hot hence the clear distinction), I don't think so. Sometimes this compliment enters that category, but because you are Chad and don't have the baby facial traits you probably never experienced this hence why you make this unilateral association. Not all women want to fuck guys to who they say cute to jfl, basically depends on the intonation.

Last edited:
they say you're cute because you have an adorable babyface with baby curly hair, combined with your height and frame younger girls will want to fuck you, the older the girls the less they want to fuck you because they want someone more masculine