there is something off about her

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

She knows what she’s doing but just acting innocent/quirky to gain beta orbitors.

her channel blew up in one week and she’s dating manlet framelet it looks like she’s giving him a pity chance the ways she talks to him is like how she’s talking to a child.

I would be so uncomfortable with that dynamic tbh please tell me I am reading into it too much and tell me that’s just how she is?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 27452 and 2 others
She’s a filthy wicked whore that deserves to have her throat slit. That’s what she needs!

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Deleted member 21467, Deleted member 27452 and 2 others
ye she looks like a tranny

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 27452
She's using the little faggot for views

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 27452
It’s cause she’s Jewish. They’re all tricky inbred weirdos, even the women.

oprys looksmatch

She knows what she’s doing but just acting innocent/quirky to gain beta orbitors.

her channel blew up in one week and she’s dating manlet framelet it looks like she’s giving him a pity chance the ways she talks to him is like how she’s talking to a child.

I would be so uncomfortable with that dynamic tbh please tell me I am reading into it too much and tell me that’s just how she is?

Lol you’re overthinking about a foid that doesn’t even know you exist

But yeah that’s common for attractive foids to get a lot of attention in a short amount of time

then why are millions of people not seeing through it?
Because they are bluepillers who are coping and are hailing her for dating that guy.Most of her subscribers are probably lonely men who still think they could date someone like her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Lol you’re overthinking about a foid that doesn’t even know you exist

But yeah that’s common for attractive foids to get a lot of attention in a short amount of time
No, she’s exactly looks and act like my ex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
0:50 damn brootal lol

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The fact that matters: you watched this video.

The second fact that matters: You shared it here and increased her views further.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back