There is this 6’4 jacked white Chad that always comes to the jummah at mosque

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
I don’t think he’s Bosnian or Albanian, looks German or something. Doesn’t have an accent so probably a convert. I doubt he’s mixed becuase he doesn’t look mena at all

Regardless he mogs everyone else here. Mashallah Chad is Muslim

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21381, Deprived, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Yeah idk why these white muslim moggers are always Nordics for whatever reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18522
High t = musmim

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Michael Myers, Ethniframementalcel and 3 others
I don’t think he’s Bosnian or Albanian, looks German or something. Doesn’t have an accent so probably a convert. I doubt he’s mixed becuase he doesn’t look mena at all

Regardless he mogs everyone else here. Mashallah Chad is Muslim
How close do we look?

Rate this eco-mosque that just got finished 30 min of driving away from my city in croatia:

700c4a0040c3d8049cc7.jpeg

Even erdogan visited it yesterday

Feels good to live in a chill, tolerant country where being a decent person is all that matters. They even built libraries and other rooms for chilling for non-muslims in there

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoneDensity, Racky and Deleted member 18522
Yeah idk why these white muslim moggers are always Nordics for whatever reason.
Yeah most are. He looks good and doesn’t do the beard failo most converts do. I thought he was just curious but he’s been here for a year.

I wonder if his wife Is Arab/mena

@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and to be human
I've met second gen Russian immigrants with islam faith, but they look nordic. Is he Russian? He could be Russian, they are white tall and sometimes muslim (I've met some Russian immigrants second gen btw so no accent but muslim) Russians can have many faiths even islam tbh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18522
Yeah most are. He looks good and doesn’t do the beard failo most converts do. I thought he was just curious but he’s been here for a year.
The beard isn't a failo if you style it properly

But for Chad with mogger jaw it might be throwing shade on the wrong areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 18522
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human and Xangsane
I've met second gen Russian immigrants with islam faith, but they look nordic. Is he Russian? He could be Russian, they are white tall and sometimes muslim (I've met some Russian immigrants second gen btw so no accent but muslim) Russians can have many faiths even islam tbh.
Doesn’t look Slavic I’ll ask him in a bit where his background is

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Chechens are not russians.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and to be human
There are Muslim Russians though. I’ve met a few of them. Most are orthodox though
Don't know what you consider russian. Russia is a massive country with many ethnic groups living there. For me, a russian is a mongoloid hapa with a receding hairline.

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 18522 and to be human
Don't know what you consider russian. Russia is a massive country with many ethnic groups living there. For me, a russian is a mongoloid hapa with a receding hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
They’re Russian slavs or Tatars that speak only Russian. I’m not talking Chechens or Dagestanis

Rate this eco-mosque that just got finished 30 min of driving away from my city in croatia:

700c4a0040c3d8049cc7.jpeg

Even erdogan visited it yesterday

Feels good to live in a chill, tolerant country where being a decent person is all that matters. They even built libraries and other rooms for chilling for non-muslims in there
I low key want to go to Croatia. Probably the most beautiful place in south Europe. Specially the beaches and the pink buildings

Idk if food or people are nice/English speaking though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22037 and to be human
They’re Russian slavs or Tatars that speak only Russian. I’m not talking Chechens or Dagestanis
>russian
>tatars
Why do I even bother replying?

I low key want to go to Croatia. Probably the most beautiful place in south Europe. Specially the beaches and the pink buildings

Idk if food or people are nice/English speaking though

Yes and yes

Split and dubrovnik are overrated, so visit these: zadar, hvar, trogir, korčula, krk, crikvenica, rab, brač, pag, vodice, šibenik etc

Also pretty cheap for first-worlders

Half the hollywood creme de la creme spent this summer here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 6’1cel, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
EE people are blonde Blue eyes they were considered aryans what are you smoking
North Indian like yourself considers everyone that has pale skin as aryan (even gooks). Typical of your kind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22037
Yes and yes
Is it hard to slay. I just imagine everyone there be racist tho lol

Is not a poor country so just be American won’t work

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Is it hard to slay. I just imagine everyone there be racist tho lol

Is not a poor country so just be American won’t work

No idea, these genereralizations are not too reliable

Also, bear in mind you ll meet more foreign tourists than locals

No idea, these genereralizations are not too reliable

Also, bear in mind you ll meet more foreign tourists than locals
True. People weren’t racist in Poland in my experience and they also have that rep.

British girls on vacation are some of the easiest slays you can find lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22037
Just asked him. His grandfather is Bulgarian apparently so probably a Turkish slav. Rest are white Americans

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I am going to convert to Islam after seeing how fucking BADDDD Pakistani bitches are

@KING REIDYZ can you point a brother in the right direction of what to read/learn? Do I just get an English language Koran?

@Xangsane
Yeah he definitely has a wife from an Islamic background.

• +1

@Xangsane
Possibly, or he is Turkish or Balkan.

• JFL
  • +1
I am going to convert to Islam after seeing how fucking BADDDD Pakistani bitches are

@KING REIDYZ can you point a brother in the right direction of what to read/learn? Do I just get an English language Koran?
Dm me INSHALLAH

• JFL