There might be a big influx soon on sites like this

StolenDays

StolenDays

Kommunast
lookspill, blackpill and PSL culture will go mainstream soon
it is a steamroll

This site will become unfamiliar, more Normie than it is already and in general becoming the thing most of the OGs would have despised

It is like the Normie takeover of 4Chan

Slowly becoming time to @AbandonShip tbh ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 5081, Greeicy and 7 others
even @BrazillianSigma took the blackpill and is looksmaxxing. This is truly the beginning of the end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, adrianolm, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
even @BrazillianSigma took the blackpill and is looksmaxxing. This is truly the beginning of the end
Us rotters and aspies need a new safespace

Copee

Nah the extreme based users here will stop it from being acceptable by normies

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Greeicy, Deleted member 1551 and 2 others
they leave periodically and those who didnt are in a state of addiction and a miserable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 5187
Everybody says this all the time but it never happens

All the women and well integrated people will virtue signal and lie before they admit the importance of physical looks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Kingkellz, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
Badboys like me and main characters will bully those newbies into submission to the blackpill 😈😈😈

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 4570 and 3 others
lookspill, blackpill and PSL culture will go mainstream soon
it is a steamroll

This site will become unfamiliar, more Normie than it is already and in general becoming the thing most of the OGs would have despised

It is like the Normie takeover of 4Chan

Slowly becoming time to @AbandonShip tbh ngl
The discord is the supposed safe haven

This will never happen

PicsArt 04 17 041114

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Kingkellz, adrianolm and 8 others
Everybody says this all the time but it never happens
the influx ? I doubt there ever will be 1000 people creating an account within 3 days

it happens periodically and you can see that older users go and new come
like the cells in a body replacing it self
gummy smiler, over
The discord is the supposed safe haven
If you are talking about the DC I also think of:
It is a cycle also. I atleast got bored of it and other users left too which are considered main characters on .me

Last edited:
Imagine normies going to lookism and reading one of undisputed threads ''you are all my submissive bitches and I own this forum''

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, lookismfugee and Aesthetics_III
cope we have less than 200 users online @ a time :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
I dont believe it. Most women and dudes prefer to bluepill themselves, if you've ever tried to talk about blackpill with someone irl you would already know that from experience

The whole thing is just a meme. The only thing that isn't is lookism (and I'm not referring to the site)

Yes. I feel like the unlimited free speech here (unlike 4chan) definitely plays a role in keeping the normie user base away. As well as not accepting females.

Yes. I feel like the unlimited free speech here (unlike 4chan) definitely plays a role in keeping the normie user base away. As well as not accepting females.
why do you mog me, bro?

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
May Allah make you the most unmoggable creature on the planet
I don't know what's happening to me, man. I'm just starting to have true mental dissociation from the pain of it all. It's just getting worse every day. I look at myself and it just keeps getting worse and worse. I looked straight into the mirror today, and for the first time in my life I saw the devil's eyes. I can't believe I have a psychopathic stare. It looks even worse than Ted Bundy or some of the famous examples. It looks like I'm truly unhinged and ready to shoot the gun that was loaded by my genetics. I just want to die peacefully in my sleep.

• So Sad
I don't know what's happening to me, man. I'm just starting to have true mental dissociation from the pain of it all. It's just getting worse every day. I look at myself and it just keeps getting worse and worse. I looked straight into the mirror today, and for the first time in my life I saw the devil's eyes. I can't believe I have a psychopathic stare. It looks even worse than Ted Bundy or some of the famous examples. It looks like I'm truly unhinged and ready to shoot the gun that was loaded by my genetics. I just want to die peacefully in my sleep.
No bro just work hard and get surgeries to ascend. Don’t give up. Everyone has fixable failos and surgermaxxing is always guaranteed to make you at least above average. Stop rotting here and save up money.

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
^high IQ^
normies are mostly sjw influenced and have mastered the art of virtue signalling, i don't think they would want anything to do with a forum where the word nigger is thrown around like nothing and there is a very obscure lingo

• +1
^high IQ^
normies are mostly sjw influenced and have mastered the art of virtue signalling, i don't think they would want anything to do with a forum where the word nigger is thrown around like nothing and there is a very obscure lingo
We will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back