There was a famous tiktok pretty boy in my class (Suicide inducing story worth reading tbh)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
He literally became famous overnight or something in the city I lived in at the time. He was an absolute framelet and like 5’8 max but he had a really good face tbh one of the best I’ve seen irl. I remember him telling the class casually suicide inducing stories. He went to a mall and a group of girls our age started surrounding him screaming even the roastie foid teacher was interested in listening. Nigga became famous throughout the school, I remember one brutal story where the guy made fun of a guy in my grade in a tiktok like “Indians in my class” with Indian music playing and that kids little sister was happy her brother was in his tiktok (even tho he was making fun of him). Also he had a legit Stacylite extremely high sex appeal gf and multiple girls stitching his TikTok’s begging for his dick. He also had Instagram fan pages and I heard he arranged threesomes with girls (Muslim country btw)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 21620, JL~ and 8 others
. Also he had a legit Stacylite extremely high sex appeal gf and multiple girls stitching his TikTok’s begging for his dick. He also had Instagram fan pages and I heard he arranged threesomes with girls (Muslim country btw)
OVER

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 21620, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
Being a prettyboy at highschool is heaven all teen girls will simp for you

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620, JL~ and 12 others
He literally became famous overnight or something in the city I lived in at the time. He was an absolute framelet and like 5’8 max but he had a really good face tbh one of the best I’ve seen irl. I remember him telling the class casually suicide inducing stories. He went to a mall and a group of girls our age started surrounding him screaming even the roastie foid teacher was interested in listening. Nigga became famous throughout the school, I remember one brutal story where the guy made fun of a guy in my grade in a tiktok like “Indians in my class” with Indian music playing and that kids little sister was happy her brother was in his tiktok (even tho he was making fun of him). Also he had a legit Stacylite extremely high sex appeal gf and multiple girls stitching his TikTok’s begging for his dick. He also had Instagram fan pages and I heard he arranged threesomes with girls (Muslim country btw)
Incel life and chad life is so extreme

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 21620, mizrahi_hater and 2 others
Its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, mizrahi_hater, Manu le coq and 1 other person
The ugliest most subhuman fattest girl in my highschool rejects me because she thinks she has a chance with prettyboys like OP described

Brutal blackpill

Just go for your own leage brO
Just go for girls much uglier than you brO

Girls literally have high ego delusions and overrate themselves so ofc they would overrate their league. Even I overrated myself before I became fully blackpilled

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 2 others
It was me :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21146 and House Lannister
Good news is he descended quite a bit since then especially cause he was a druggie. Still looks decent I guess but nowhere near his prime. His gf is hot as fuck though

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
fuck, I will have to kill myself and hope to god that I get reincarnated into a pretty boy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, EverythingMattersCel, Vain786 and 1 other person
He also had Instagram fan pages and I heard he arranged threesomes with girls (Muslim country btw)
Chad has ungodly power. The ability to flip the moral compass of 50%+ of the population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, p0lishsubhuman and Xangsane
post his tiktoks

• +1
post his tiktoks
Never lmao not a single thing linking my irl life to this website in anyway. @Xangsane rated him PSL 5.25 with broad appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19157 and Xangsane
Never lmao not a single thing linking my irl life to this website in anyway. @Xangsane rated him PSL 5.25 with broad appeal
pm bruv

xansang cant rate and hes a morphing aspie schitzoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
fuel to strive for perfection

He literally became famous overnight or something in the city I lived in at the time. He was an absolute framelet and like 5’8 max but he had a really good face tbh one of the best I’ve seen irl. I remember him telling the class casually suicide inducing stories. He went to a mall and a group of girls our age started surrounding him screaming even the roastie foid teacher was interested in listening. Nigga became famous throughout the school,

I remember one brutal story where the guy made fun of a guy in my grade in a tiktok like “Indians in my class” with Indian music playing and that kids little sister was happy her brother was in his tiktok (even tho he was making fun of him). Also he had a legit Stacylite extremely high sex appeal gf and multiple girls stitching his TikTok’s begging for his dick. He also had Instagram fan pages and I heard he arranged threesomes with girls (Muslim country btw)

Fucking brutal.
Over for bigbrothercels

What country is this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and House Lannister
Good news is he descended quite a bit since then especially cause he was a druggie. Still looks decent I guess but nowhere near his prime. His gf is hot as fuck though
Pm him to me brother
By Muslim country whichncountry?

• +1
Uhm i had way more insane experiences in 2 mere months in an ethnic religious country without ever being famous or making cringe videos. This degen cuck would probably shake in my presence

• +1
Kill that fucker and throw is body across the lake :feelsez::feelshaha::feelsree::feelsree:(in video games)

Edit: its a joke, i'm mimicking those .is fricks

• JFL