There's a JB living next door to me

6ft4

Kraken
I was walking down the street and in the distance coming towards there was a JB in school uniform who had just gotten off the bus
I was just about to turn left down my street and to my surprise she turned down that street as well at the same time but she was the other side
I then see her crossing over near my house and start to question if I have the energy to follow her for a bit to see if she lives near.
Next thing I see she is looking in the window of the house next to mine and then knocks on the door
I get to my door and slowly take out my key to open it and she turns her head and takes notice of me
I was close enough to her to say something and was thinking of saying "bonjour" but once I seen that she had witnessed me opening my door and hence knew I lived beside her I decided that was enough for now
I got into my room and checked the time

time-check-what-time-is-it.gif

I then took note so that I could plan to hang around outside my house at that time in future

mark-cuban-shark-tank.gif

I then began playing some Blink 182

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Salieri, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 6 others
dolores haze lolita GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and 6ft4
Waiting for someone to post "tales from basement" here

OP is 6’4 white chadlite with 100+ slays acting like an autist

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Reminder this is OP:
272083388 972070610398855 2286159713926149519 n

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Zeruel
I hate JBs. They are so nasty and unhygienic . My sister is a 15 yr old JB and for the most part is 5.5 normie which is enough to get her a descent amount of attention. But when she is alone in her bathroom all i hear is nasty shits and she eats the shittiest diet imaginable. She eats nothing but processed fried shit that was made in a factory shipped from chink land. Anyways she is fucking digusting she wouldnt wipe and left crust stains in her underwear for me to walk in on when i had to use her bathroom. She would also constantly make fun of me for being ugly because i am sub 6 fuck her. I dont want JB pussy it is stinky gross and unhygienic little girls dont know how to clean their ass and pussy properly

• Love it
Reactions: frendly
I dont want JB pussy it is stinky gross and unhygienic little girls dont know how to clean their ass and pussy properly
don't worry when Chad comes they will bleach their pussies for him. Even your dirty sister.