Reactions: ascension
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and khvirgin
looksmaxxing guides for women on james sapphire's discord

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Kill all whores

there is lots of guys and even companies managing girls onlyfans and doing their marketing for a huge cut off the money, you can look into it if ur not lazy

Mirin avi.

you niggas are so bad at actually thinking ways of making money. Before you say "I wanna make money using females you gotta ask yourself first "what do I give in exchange?". Most people here are gonna be like "well women are dumb I'm a man and I know finances and marketing so I'm gonna do it for them. WRONG. Women are so egotistical they won't let you "guide" them or act as you know more than them. The only way to use them is by attracting them and making them vulnerable. Once they are vulnerable you can start subconsciously throwing them the "you're incapable without me" tactics. This is why the most important skill Tates had before making money off of hoes was lovebombing . You guys lack manipulation skills. And no you can't build them by sitting your ass home scrolling through looksmaxing and watching "dark triad" stupid YouTube videos with wolves in thumbnails thinking you some kind of a dark ninja . You actually need to interact with lots of people notice patterns, behaviors, break lots of women hearts etc

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, incel194012940, virren and 3 others
you niggas are so bad at actually thinking ways of making money. Before you say "I wanna make money using females you gotta ask yourself first "what do I give in exchange?". Most people here are gonna be like "well women are dumb I'm a man and I know finances and marketing so I'm gonna do it for them. WRONG. Women are so egotistical they won't let you "guide" them or act as you know more than them. The only way to use them is by attracting them and making them vulnerable. Once they are vulnerable you can start subconsciously throwing them the "you're incapable without me" tactics. This is why the most important skill Tates had before making money off of hoes was lovebombing . You guys lack manipulation skills. And no you can't build them by sitting your ass home scrolling through looksmaxing and watching "dark triad" stupid YouTube videos with wolves in thumbnails thinking you some kind of a dark ninja . You actually need to interact with lots of people notice patterns, behaviors, break lots of women hearts etc
Facts, Don’t even bother tryna make money if you’re not smart. Of course you will make some figures but after all that you will probably end up broke. I know for sure some women out there use their money wisely and in return end up even more successful. Some women genuinely know what they are doing

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax
You can ewhore, there's tons of guides online for using deep fakes and pictures, most ewhores i've ever met don't even use their own pictures for money. Unironically, possible

You can always become Prince Hamdan, a Nigerian Prince or something then rob 80yo widow grannies out their entire life savings... Hell will be pretty hot if you do this, tho 🤭

Do you even have whores?