There's literally nothing wrong with having sex with an animal

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
You CAN'T logically claim that eating meat is morally OK but fucking animals is morally wrong.

If you support legalized meat eating then you logically NEED to support legalized animal fucking. Otherwise you're a huge hypocrite. Simple as.

Killing the animal objectively causes it much more harm than fucking it. Technically speaking, fucking it may or may not be a positive experience for it (we can't know this for sure but we can know that killing it is definitely a negative experience).

>So anon, are you saying we should legalize fucking animals?
No, I'm saying we should CRIMINALIZE meat eating. And I'm pointing out the inherent hypocrisy in carnists if they support legal meat eating but illegal beastiality

>But anon, I need to eat meat to survive
NOPE! No you do not! Nor is it objectively beneficial to your health! You biologically do not NEED to eat an animal in the same way you biologically do not NEED to fuck an animal!

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 15984 and .👽.
Western women are animals

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
They werent wrong when they said this place is an online mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, gamma and Deleted member 15984
We wouldnt even be humans without eating meat you idiot.
Humans were apex predators. This is how we evolved.
Now eat your fucking salad you vegan femboy.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
You CAN'T logically claim that eating meat is morally OK but fucking animals is morally wrong.

If you support legalized meat eating then you logically NEED to support legalized animal fucking. Otherwise you're a huge hypocrite. Simple as.

Killing the animal objectively causes it much more harm than fucking it. Technically speaking, fucking it may or may not be a positive experience for it (we can't know this for sure but we can know that killing it is definitely a negative experience).

>So anon, are you saying we should legalize fucking animals?
No, I'm saying we should CRIMINALIZE meat eating. And I'm pointing out the inherent hypocrisy in carnists if they support legal meat eating but illegal beastiality

>But anon, I need to eat meat to survive
NOPE! No you do not! Nor is it objectively beneficial to your health! You biologically do not NEED to eat an animal in the same way you biologically do not NEED to fuck an animal!
*sam wilson he's out of line but he's right meme*

Iconic thread

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5189
Women fuck horses all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
We wouldnt even be humans without eating meat you idiot.
Humans were apex predators. This is how we evolved.
Now eat your fucking salad you vegan femboy.
Interesting, when you see a deer do you have an instinct like a bear or a wild cat to just run after it and tear it apart? If so I'd like to see it that would provide me with great entertainment.

We devolved to eating things that are not for our natrual anatomy due to culture and ease.