There's no good or bad women

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
Bad women = rich country where there's no need for beta providers and women then go on to select mostly on sexual traits

"Good" women = poor country where women need to keep a facade in order to attract providers because poverty is not fun

1st type of women get unhappy in life eventually because they didn't attract a chadlite provider like other women so they fell behind and get jealous of other women

2nd type of women get unhappy in life because they perceive their mate as not the best they could do and constantly doubt what if I went for a better guy and didn't settle down for this one

Pick your poision I guess

As for me I prefer first type because from my short life I noticed you can't really know the second type truly. You think for 20 years she's an unicorn and out of nowhere she just ghosts you and moves to next guy. Whereas with first type she either rejects you straight away and you know what you get, you get a bit of a slut but she's the most honest of the two and if she doesn't like you she will let you know without leading you on.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Are you from .co?

Legit.

The question: wether one likes the 1st/Bad or the 2nd/Good type ?; is irrelevant.
Because, both types are actually the same; it's just at that moment in time, they are that type due to circumstances.
Type 1st/Bad. Give the western world a war and harsh circumstance; and they'll turn into2nd/Good type, within months/years.
Type 2nd/Good. Take that woman to a rich country and easy+safe lifestyle; and she'll be on the cc of Chads within months/years.

So imo. (Nearly) all women are type 1st/"bad" and type 2nd/"good" at once; the circumstances of life dictates which one is expressed most (on the forefront).

You see it often, woth these dudes makeing the mistake of taking a woman from a poor foreign country to their Western world.They often get divorce raped after a couple of years. They would have a better longterm chance, if they went to life in that poor county and stay there.

Last edited: