theres nothing i can do to fix my sleep schedule

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
title

it always reverses, now im not even tired at nearly 1 am and if im not tired i cant sleep

this shit ruins my life

any sleepcels with some advice?

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
Try smelling a few drops of Lavander essential oil, put them on your pillow before sleep

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Try smelling a few drops of Lavander essential oil, put them on your pillow before sleep
i dont use a pillow son i sleep on tha floor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15180, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
what does your average day look like, how much exercise are you getting, do you do any activities besides consuming media?

• +1
title

it always reverses, now im not even tired at nearly 1 am and if im not tired i cant sleep

this shit ruins my life

Suffering from this shit myself :( not sleeping well is legit fucking up my face by making my skin look like shit and giving me panda eyes

Tried melatonin but when I found out I could not sleep at all without it I stopped.

Things that helped (from best to worse)
I just work out few hours before sleeping and eat carb heavy dinner to induce sleepiness.
Not laying on my bed all day (hard if rottmaxxing like me right now due to vacation)
Having sex (kinda releases adrenaline for me during but makes me feel very sleepy after a bit)
jacking off 2-3 times almost back to back (works everytime but fucks up my next day by making me veeery lethargic)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Suffering from this shit myself :( not sleeping well is legit fucking up my face by making my skin look like shit and giving me panda eyes

Tried melatonin but when I found out I could not sleep at all without it I stopped.

Things that helped (from best to worse)
I just work out few hours before sleeping and eat carb heavy dinner to induce sleepiness.
Not laying on my bed all day (hard if rottmaxxing like me right now due to vacation)
Having sex (kinda releases adrenaline for me during but makes me feel very sleepy after a bit)
jacking off 2-3 times almost back to back (works everytime but fucks up my next day by making me veeery lethargic)
same bro, and it causes cortisol, its fucked :feelswhy:
what does your average day look like, how much exercise are you getting, do you do any activities besides consuming media?
sometimes i work at amazon but not often, most of the day i produce music and use looksmax tbh so all day

no exercise, ive always been like this though. when i was a little boy i couldnt sleep either

sometimes i work at amazon but not often, most of the day i produce music and use looksmax tbh so all day

no exercise, ive always been like this though. when i was a little boy i couldnt sleep either
you aren't tired because you aren't doing anything.

humans evolved as a migratory species, they need to be on the move constantly for optimal health, we can't just sit and stare at a screen all day.

my sleep schedule also goes to shit when I have time off during the winter, but it's good during most of the year when I'm occupied with my work and the weather is nice enough to cycle around plenty.

• Woah
That’s because your cortisol is spiked every single day by incels son

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 19157
you aren't tired because you aren't doing anything.

humans evolved as a migratory species, they need to be on the move constantly for optimal health, we can't just sit and stare at a screen all day.

my sleep schedule also goes to shit when I have time off during the winter, but it's good during most of the year when I'm occupied with my work and the weather is nice enough to cycle around plenty.
i have trouble sleeping even after a busy day

in fact im even less tired, it might have to do with weed but idk

That’s because your cortisol is spiked every single day by incels son
as i just stated ive always had insomnia but very cute attempt at jokes chrissy poo

as i just stated ive always had insomnia but very cute attempt at jokes chrissy poo
That’s what you believe but your subconscious says otherwise

Trust me, I’m an armchair psychologist

• JFL
2 gram phenibut

try swallowing a gallon of nigger semen

i have trouble sleeping even after a busy day

in fact im even less tired, it might have to do with weed but idk
you need to be consistently busy for this to work I'm afraid else your body doesn't adapt to it, I still start slipping up a little during the weekends, but my schedule is great at least 5 days a week and I try to keep it within a 2 hour range during the weekend so I can revert back easily.

you're probably just going to have to find a hobby that's not looking at a screen as cheesy as it sounds, we sadly just aren't very well build for sitting still as a species, hence why the entire earth has been colonized.

you need to be consistently busy for this to work I'm afraid else your body doesn't adapt to it, I still start slipping up a little during the weekends, but my schedule is great at least 5 days a week and I try to keep it within a 2 hour range during the weekend so I can revert back easily.

you're probably just going to have to find a hobby that's not looking at a screen as cheesy as it sounds, we sadly just aren't very well build for sitting still as a species, hence why the entire earth has been colonized.
what do you usually do all day

title

this shit ruins my life

Your shit neurotransmitters and ugly face are the real problems