These are the women I only get 'likes' from on dating site POF.

Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers

Gold
IMG 20220110 042035

IMG 20220110 042112

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mug, Yuya Moggershima, lil truecel and 28 others
Larp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 17311
Should I just rope? I'm 43, not fat, rated 5/10 on photofeeler, could pass for 8-10 years younger. I honestly feel hopeless.

Why no slim average women ever like me ? 😭. I don't like these obese women back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 19994 and thereallegend
These are the types of girls that swipe on me

I pass em to bro @MarkCorrigan
CA9279D5 27DC 4A65 A596 7294CD0F804D

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Deprived, Deleted member 19994 and 8 others
Should I just rope? I'm 43, not fat, rated 5/10 on photofeeler, could pass for 8-10 years younger. I honestly feel hopeless.

Why no slim average women ever like me ? 😭. I don't like these obese women back.
You’re 43. Phillipines is the only chance for you to have a happy life

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, jaw_is_law, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others

Can i see your pics? How do i know you're not larping?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 20327 and 1 other person
Are you messaging women around your age range? If you are exclusively going for young women, then I can understand why they'd pass you over. Because they generally avoid 43 year old men unless you run sugar daddy game. But otherwise, women your age should be happy with your looks. Do you have you job on your profile? And if so, what do you do? Maybe the problem is financial at your age. I'm 36 myself and I seem to have hit a wall too.

Wow. You actually look good.

Honestly have some hobbies, learn a new language. Try to meet people IRL. Don't settle for these fatties you're better than them.
Assuming that Brian Peppers is not a civ virgin, there is no reason for him to settle with fatties. I settled for fatties when I had little to no experience. Though I did fuck a 58 year old BBW when I was 33 going on 34. Never again. Oy vey. I am never lowering my standards like that ever again. I should have immediately raised my standards after my first and only hot girlfriend broke up with me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Btw OP on POF you don't need likes or even a paid membership to message women. You can message any woman you want on POF so as long as she doesn't filter your age or characteristics out from messaging. This is why POF is superior to Tinder and Bumble these days. 2014 Tinder was great.

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
Wow. You actually look good.

Honestly have some hobbies, learn a new language. Try to meet people IRL. Don't settle for these fatties you're better than them.

I'm not a pigfucker, I'd rather be alone. Is the phillipines my last hope?

I've done the whole hobby stuff yada yada ya... I don't meet any slim AVG women in real life; they either taken, I'm not their type or they are chasing Chad. Dating sites in UK only yield me hogs, even when I stupidly paid for a gold upgrade.

It honestly feels impossible to get a healthy weight gf.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Johnnybegood
I get a bunch of trannies messaging me on POF. Its my least favorite dating app so far. Its the also the app with the most landwhales and old females. Almost no females under 24 are on there

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and stamaster21

I've done the whole hobby stuff yada yada ya... I don't meet any slim AVG women in real life; they either taken, I'm not their type or they are chasing Chad. Dating sites in UK only yield me hogs, even when I stupidly paid for a gold upgrade.

Wait a minute, you're British??! I thought you were American.

I'm so sorry bro...i am really really sorry. I don't think i can help you

I get a bunch of trannies messaging me on POF. Its my least favorite dating app so far. Its the also the app with the most landwhales and old females. Almost no females under 24 are on there
How old are you? Because depending on your age, POF automatically imposes an age filter on the women you can message. At 36, my age range is fixed to 25 minimum and 47 maximum.
I think the age range formula on POF for messaging if you're a man is -30% to +30% your age.
So there is some sort of cradle robber penalty for men (you can't go more than 30% below your age). But there is actually a steeper penalty for MILF hunters. You can't message a woman more than 30% older than you.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, you're British??! I thought you were American.

I'm so sorry bro...i am really really sorry. I don't think i can help you
Yeah. I'm British.

The average British woman is 5'4, 169lbs and a size 16 (UK dress size). It's pretty bad. 160-180 is a man's weight, lol, not a ladies.

I really feel no attraction above a size 10.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Johnnybegood
How old are you? Because depending on your age, POF automatically imposes an age filter on the women you can message. At 36, my age range is fixed to 25 minimum and 47 maximum.
I think the age range formula on POF for messaging if you're a man is -30% to +30% your age.
So there is some sort of cradle robber penalty for men (you can't go more than 30% below your age). But there is actually a steeper penalty for MILF hunters. You can't message a woman more than 30% older than you.

Are you alienfranco from sluthate/puahate?

Im youn enough where it should show 18-22 year olds. The ones that are there are all landwhales.

Online dating is only for 8/10 chads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
Online dating is only for 8/10 chads
Probably true. The quality that I snagged off OLD has been ratchet.
My hottest lay ever came from sluthate in 2015. :ROFLMAO: 🤴❤️👸🏽

You’re 43
What else did you expect ? Young girls won’t date you and older women look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
You don’t like thick women?

Whos in your signature

Probably true. The quality that I snagged off OLD has been ratchet.
My hottest lay ever came from sluthate in 2015. :ROFLMAO: 🤴❤️👸🏽
Was that mkg from sluthate u fucked?

No. yogapants

I got nudes off mkg on puahate 10yrs ago that was it. She would be about 33 today. I wonder if she moved on with her life. I'm still rotting and alone at age 43.

I got nudes off mkg on puahate 10yrs ago that was it. She would be about 33 today. I wonder if she moved on with her life. I'm still rotting and alone at age 43.
mkg also sent me nudes. Which I didn't upload. Some other poster leaked the nudes she sent them. But she lived pretty far from me

• JFL
Reactions: Brian Peppers

You have to get them IRL

She looks beautiful and confident, what about you incel? - Emily 🤓

• JFL
Reactions: Brian Peppers
At that age, you should be at home with your wife and kids, not on incel websites looking for internet dating advice

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Brian Peppers