These are true high set brows high set brows in a eye area death sentence

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Where did the cope come from that Chico has highest eyebrows? Genuine highest eyebrows late these
CE2A9EBA 48E7 4CBD A7A3 1EA16E9B108D
highset eyebrows are a death sentence it makes youconstantly look surprised or shocked and is the most soy facial feature it often comes with an extremely amount of upper eyelid exposure and the dreaded negative eyebrow tilt, this guy trying to dress like a gangster or gang member is ridiculous looking due to his high set brows and his eyes we’re like this the entire video he isn’t raising his brows at all

imagine genuinely having these

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 10987, mmm and 13 others
ce2a9eba-48e7-4cbd-a7a3-1ea16e9b108d-png.1084350
Illustration Of A Smiley Mascot Holding A Magnifying Glass Inspecting..  Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 93698153.
The new Eminem album is actually pretty fire lowkey : Hiphopcirclejerk

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, nayb, Tallooksmaxxer and 20 others
These are EXTREMELY high set eyebrows

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5656 and 2 others
what causes that? low T?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and volcelfatcel
High set and not straight or positive tilted is dead for sure in 99% of cases tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 10615
what cause
Browridge I think, most people with a good browridge have them low set some more than others, but generally thats what i've seen, people with a smooth forehead don't have them low set almost like a females.
gandy has a very prominent ridge, forehead is sloped and has a very strong ridge.
chico has a considerably less prominent browridge. his forehead is pretty much smooth from the lack of it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 5656 and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
show the tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 10615
These are EXTREMELY high set eyebrows
yeah these are the highest set brows i have ever seen

this guy has one of the worst eye areas ive seen before, circle, very high brows, no browridge, brown and non deepset

this guy looks like a huge cuck because of it

it is comical for him trying to act tough

if he said anything rude to me irl i would laugh at him then give him a smack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Yerico7, Wallenberg and 1 other person
orbital play a role in eyebrow shape,imagine havinhg these orbitals

View attachment 1084378
Orbitals and browridge. both have an impact gandy wouldnt have low set brows without a browridge. I have very good orbitals so my eyebrows are very low set, browridge is getting increasingly rarer nowadays though so most people are very high set.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Browridge I think, most people with a good browridge have them low set some more than others, but generally thats what i've seen, people with a smooth forehead don't have them low set almost like a females.
View attachment 1084367 gandy has a very prominent ridge, forehead is sloped and has a very strong ridge.
View attachment 1084372 chico has a considerably less prominent browridge. his forehead is pretty much smooth from the lack of it
yeah I made a thread about this the other day, take a look at this:

• +1
yeah I made a thread about this the other day, take a look at this:

View attachment 1084383
fucking brutal, people in this forum underrate the importance of a browridge for hooding, and overall eye area. In general honestly brow ridge is vital as a man, very blessed to have a good browridge honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, R@m@ and Deleted member 10615
fucking brutal, people in this forum underrate the importance of a browridge for hooding, and overall eye area. In general honestly brow ridge is vital as a man, very blessed to have a good browridge honestly.
browridge seperates

the men from the boys

it makes you look dominant and signals warrior genetics

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, R@m@ and volcelfatcel
browridge seperates

the men from the boys

it makes you look dominant and signals warrior genetics
browridge is the most obvious form of dimorphism in a face alongside facial hair, crucial for eye area.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
there you go

that is his account and his eyebrows are like that everytime

this little gimp thinks his a gangster to

i can tell he lives with mummy and daddy and is spoon fed his entire life

bitch has no testostarone in his body either
idc about how he looks half the jokes i saw are literal ben shapiro fanboy tier "me running from le epic sjw after wrong pronouns xdd am i funny yet"

• JFL
browridge is the most obvious form of dimorphism in a face alongside facial hair, crucial for eye area.
very true

ive seen women that are tall and have big frames and big jaws but never once in my life seen a girl with a browridge

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4106, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Looks like a smug faggot, bandana doesn't make him any less high trust either.

• +1
very true

ive seen women that are tall and have big frames and big jaws but never once in my life seen a girl with a browridge
However id say its one of the most useless/worthless aspects tbh

• +1
Looks like a smug faggot, bandana doesn't make him any less high trust either.
it looks comical on him jfl

imagine seeing him in a dark alley and he asks for your things

i would laugh at him jfl

if he had a normie eye area it wouldn't be as bad but there so highset and cuckish its comical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
very true

It's the obvious form of high t. Being tall doesn't relate with t it's just a masculine feature kinda the same with frame but not really you still need t for it to grow 20+ inches but browridge is near impossible and extremely rare on a woman.

• +1

i would laugh at him jfl

if he had a normie eye area it wouldn't be as bad but there so highset and cuckish its comical
@portuguesecel I think u might actually mog this guy.

• +1
really? it serves a purpose in protecting the eyes in combat

it is one of the most useful physical features if you get into a fight

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and volcelfatcel
As a woman yes. But as a man browridge will make you look aggressive it's vital.

@portuguesecel I think u might actually mog this guy.
“ ahahaha you are so ugly portuguesecel I think u might even mog this guy” stfu SMALLDICCJIM

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
“ ahahaha you are so ugly portuguesecel I think u might even mog this guy” stfu SMALLDICCJIM
I mean in eye area. Your eye area is bad but this guy's is terrible.

U already mog him to oblivion at everything else probably.

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
Where did the cope come from that Chico has highest eyebrows? Genuine highest eyebrows late theseView attachment 1084350highset eyebrows are a death sentence it makes youconstantly look surprised or shocked and is the most soy facial feature it often comes with an extremely amount of upper eyelid exposure and the dreaded negative eyebrow tilt, this guy trying to dress like a gangster or gang member is ridiculous looking due to his high set brows and his eyes we’re like this the entire video he isn’t raising his brows at all

imagine genuinely having these
I thought it was a Muslim woman lmao

• JFL
I mean in eye area. Your eye area is bad but this guy's is terrible.

U already mog him to oblivion at everything else probably.
Yeah I was jk don’t worry, I don’t really believe high set eyebrows are bad (e.g Chico)

really? it serves a purpose in protecting the eyes in combat

it is one of the most useful physical features if you get into a fight
It's far from a useless feature, in rain a browridge protects the eye from water. Same with sweat , it was designed against injury. Go look at cavemen that probably had bodybuilder testosterone naturally like 3000-5000 , they all had massive browridges. Lower t in society decreased the size of them. Cavemen era men were probably very musucular and naturally lean thanks to high testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4106, Wallenberg and 1 other person
I have a decent brown ridge but still high set brows

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
It's far from a useless feature, in rain a browridge protects the eye from water. Same with sweat , it was designed against injury. Go look at cavemen that probably had bodybuilder testosterone naturally like 3000-5000 , they all had massive browridges. Lower t in society decreased the size of them. Cavemen era men were probably very musucular and naturally lean thanks to high testosterone.
i watched a documantary on cavemen

they could wrestle huge animals and kill them with there bare hands

a caveman could most likely take on 3 ufc fighters at once

they had huge bones and muscles they were absaloute animals

they are like 15x stronger then the average man

• +1
I have a decent brown ridge but still high set brows
but you have deepset eyes and good browridge and minimal eyelid exposure with a almond like shape

your eyes are far from cuckish

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 756
but you have deepset eyes and good browridge and minimal eyelid exposure with a almond like shape

your eyes are far from cuckish
I guess
Vinnie hacker has terrible eyes according to psl
It’s mainly about iPD and pfl
249DD509 2FFA 4815 ACDC 64DDE46A7572

• +1

i would laugh at him jfl

yup, you can be tall with a large frame but if I looked at that eye area I wouldnt be so intimidated, now if he had this eye area it would be different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
i watched a documantary on cavemen

they could wrestle huge animals and kill them with there bare hands

a caveman could most likely take on 3 ufc fighters at once

they had huge bones and muscles they were absaloute animals

they are like 15x stronger then the average man
Yeah. It's very sad as a man we may never see properly grown men because testosterone is a difficult hormone nowadays, everything you consume or eat has estrogen. Water has estrogen everything you do has estrogen jfl, not to mention all the processed garbage on top of a bad environment that makes our life easy, cavemen were out in the wild taking sunlight 24/7 and pretty much running all the time as well as constant weight lifting. Women just sit on their ass and get estrogen, testosterone is far harder to develop nowadays naturally.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, R@m@ and Deleted member 10615
I have nonexistent browridge yet I would say I have low set brows.

• +1

dafuq no we dont, but u can still have hooding without a good browridge

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Wallenberg and Deleted member 756
Body fat affects how high your brows are.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, lutte and Deleted member 10615
its more about the fatpads and orbitals, compact orbitals with good fatpads=hooded eyes

• +1
People underrate browridge in general as a feature though. They just say muh pct and muh canthus

And yeah I know fat pads + browridge + orbitals, browridge is an extra cherry on top to make them look really good.

Body fat affects how high your brows are.
Look at some great leanmaxing transformations and you notice this. Same has happened to me.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, lutte and Deleted member 10615
Look at some great leanmaxing transformations and you notice this. Same has happened to me.
For me there has been no loss of hooding, the skin around has gotten tighter tho.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back