These countries do not recognize Israel as a country and therefore do not maintain diplomatic ties

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
  1. Afghanistan
  2. Algeria
  3. Bangladesh
  4. Bhutan
  5. Brunei
  6. Comoros
  7. Cuba
  8. Djibouti
  9. Guinea
  10. Indonesia
  11. Iran
  12. Iraq
  13. Kuwait
  14. Lebanon
  15. Libya
  16. Malaysia
  17. Maldives
  18. Mali
  19. Morocco
  20. Niger
  21. North Korea
  22. Oman
  23. Pakistan
  24. Qatar
  25. Saudi Arabia
  26. Somalia
  27. Sudan
  28. Syria
  29. Tunisia
  30. Venezuela
  31. Yemen
What a coincidence most of them are considered bad guys and the west tries hard to fuck them over. Except Saudi Arabia since the Royals are crypto Jews and have that oil money.

Maybe those /pol/tards were onto something about Jews controlling the world.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, justshowerbro, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
Keep coping. Most of these countries recognize Israel but are just silent about it and do their dirty work under the radar.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
Haha, and you think that most of these countries aren't buddy buddy with Israel behind the scenes?

They take a hard stance against israel publicly so they don't lose the peoples support

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 10107 and 2 others
lol @ you if you are not an antisemite in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Amateur11 and Deleted member 9380
All these countries suck, you can't even call it a third world

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, justshowerbro, Deleted member 10107 and 1 other person
All these countries suck, you can't even call it a third world
keep crying for pakistan; one of the few countries on this list or possibly the only one that doesnt recognize israel at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Most of those countries are Islamic so it makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
My 31 favorite countries 😍🤪

I LIVE IN ALGERIA WE DO NOT RECOGNIZE ISRAEL. BASED COUNTRY THAT IS MINE

I LIVE IN ALGERIA WE DO NOT RECOGNIZE ISRAEL. BASED COUNTRY THAT IS MINE
are there many algerian jews like there are many moroccan jews?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
arabs and jews are cousins btw

Who hate each other and it's not just arabs, Somalia, Mali, Niger, Malaysia, Sudan and Guinea are Islamic too

• +1
are there many algerian jews like there are many moroccan jews?
No, everybody hates jews here, everybody would fight for palestine to just kill jews and Israel, if you wear kippa outside you get beat and jumped and your wohle family hunted. 99% of people hate jews here

• +1
No, everybody hates jews here, everybody would fight for palestine to just kill jews and Israel, if you wear kippa outside you get beat and jumped and your wohle family hunted. 99% of people hate jews here
Religion of peace

Who hate each other and it's not just arabs, Somalia, Mali, Niger, Malaysia, Sudan and Guinea are Islamic too
yeah bro i know somalia, niger, mali, malaysia etc are islamic countries. in fact most islamic people arent even arabs but somehow people think that way. lol. didnt know about guinea though! still amazes me how the founder of the malian empire was without a doubt the richest man to have ever existed despite giving away so much gold and building mosques wherever he went.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
yeah i dont hate jews but where im from theres not a community. i live in western europe in a neighborhood with many islamic people but theres one dude whos new here who wears a kippa when he goes outside but nobody bothers him. lol

All of those countries, including israel, should be bombed to the ground.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and alriodai