These kind of women are my type

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
GothamGCImagesGetty-709969afda834fa9bc593c39c83572be.jpg

68973547-0-image-a-33_1679464210664.jpg

Print-Issue-23-fea_PB2-Stause-MAIN-GettyImages-1401224322-H-2022.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fnetflixlife.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2022%2F10%2F1420628810.jpeg

Chrishell-Stause-Workout-GettyImages-1392859457-12717887e4ca4de0bc72ffbe52c4f433.jpg

@uselessmentalcel
@vanillaicecream
@shipshaper
@shiftshaper

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22099, slavicpsycho, Meteor21 and 3 others
I HATE this assortment of women

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Deleted member 31944 and SecularIslamist
if you want to see her getting fucked, search aubrey black

High class?

But you’re not their type

The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: The Thinker
Image 9

I have faith this will be me in 20 years. Bald, confident, oozing drip and swag with a hot blonde wife/gf. Amen.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
View attachment 2309806

I have faith this will be me in 20 years. Bald, confident, oozing drip and swag with a hot blonde wife/gf. Amen.
Agreed, i think its ideal to be ugly, confident, bald, and a well-rounded exquisite man so I can get a stacy/upper stacylite GF such as the one pictured here.

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Agreed, i think its ideal to be ugly, confident, bald, and a well-rounded exquisite man so I can get a stacy/upper stacylite GF such as the one pictured here.
Not to mention that the amount of respect that showing up with a hot girl as an unattractive Male can command is out of this world. Croatian user rl was saying earlier that people will continue to give you crap and disrespect you if youre ugly even if you manage to land a hot gf but this couldn't be farther from the truth. People will respect the shit out of you if you pull that off, carve my words on your dinner table.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Thinker
Not to mention that the amount of respect that showing up with a hot girl as an unattractive Male can command is out of this world. Croatian user rl was saying earlier that people will continue to give you crap and disrespecting you of your ugly even if you manage to land a hot gf but this couldn't be farther from the truth. People will respect the shit out of you if you pull that off, carve my words on your dinner table.
Agreed. And yeah, it wouldn't be the first time rl, Josh, and Bill have been wrong about something. Im moving to LA so I can LTR one of these bad bitches.

Anyway for all you lurkers. This is what prime women look like. Only the highest of highest status males can even step within 10 feet of such a women. You can cope with your middle class "JB" though. Peace out. Banderas.

i like girls not women

• JFL
Reactions: rl⠀
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
i like girls not women
Once you get your self-esteem in order, you'll start liking real women. I'm literally a faggot and I'm still attracted to these women.

i like girls not women
Question: Did the lookism girl from Afghanistan send that boobs pic to you specifically or did you get it from another user

• JFL
Reactions: mogs_me
rs_1024x759-220422141045-1024_-_3_Split-ecomm-Selling_Sunset_Beauty_Products-gj.jpg

I want one of them

Question: Did the lookism girl from Afghanistan send that boobs pic to you specifically or did you get it from another user

Once you get your self-esteem in order, you'll start liking real women. I'm literally a faggot and I'm still attracted to these women.
i dont think it makes sense to be attracted to borderline infertile women

i dont think it makes sense to be attracted to borderline infertile women
"Borderline infertile" theyre like in their 30s LOL

"Borderline infertile" theyre like in their 30s LOL
late 30s (which is what they appear to be, at best) is borderline infertile
at the very least significantly worse offspring outcome

• +1
late 30s (which is what they appear to be, at best) is borderline infertile
at the very least significantly worse offspring outcome
You want a family? That's cute. How many kids?

You want a family? That's cute. How many kids?
that's not the point
im saying attraction is based off of this, evolutionarily
it doesn't make sense from an evolutionary perspective to be attracted to them at least not moreso than girls in their prime

i think in an ideal world i would want kids tho yes, as many as possible
but in reality i dont think id be a good dad and theyre also so expensive
im still not entirely against the idea but it doesn't seem realistic cuz women are repulsed by me and theyre all whores and i couldn't love a whore and would only want kids with someone i really loved like a disney movie

• +1
You see, you keep sending me this video as if expecting to know stuff, but I really dont. Lol. So yeah I could use a direct answer rather than a cryptic video of Stephen A. Smith that could suggest both alternatives.

• JFL
You see, you keep sending me this video as if expecting to know stuff, but I really dont. Lol. So yeah I could use a direct answer rather than a cryptic video of Stephen A. Smith that could suggest both alternatives.
the video is obviously used to imply the negative

that's not the point
im saying attraction is based off of this, evolutionarily
it doesn't make sense from an evolutionary perspective to be attracted to them at least not moreso than girls in their prime

i think in an ideal world i would want kids tho yes, as many as possible
but in reality i dont think id be a good dad and theyre also so expensive
im still not entirely against the idea but it doesn't seem realistic cuz women are repulsed by me and theyre all whores and i couldn't love a whore and would only want kids with someone i really loved like a disney movie
Well, the circumstances sexual desire in humans evolved for most of human history are radically different than the circumstances that exist today. So it would be oversimplistic to forward an argument from evolutionary determinism in this context. Right vanilla? Heh.

Well, the circumstances sexual desire in humans evolved for most of human history are radically different than the circumstances that exist today. So it would be oversimplistic to forward an argument from evolutionary determinism in this context. Right vanilla? Heh.
really low iq comment

Nice ad hominem
i figured youd be able to reflect yourself and understand my argument without me needing to type it out
i dont think the few hundred years where things were "different" are very significant on an evolutionary timescale

"From an evolutionary perspective" seems to be one of the go-to arguments of the average midwit trying to pose as intellectual when defending a particular like of reasoning. Not saying user mogs_me is a midwit but it sure is funny how accurate this is in general.

• JFL
3503289 1688350259275

• WTF
i figured youd be able to reflect yourself and understand my argument without me needing to type it out
i dont think the few hundred years where things were "different" are very significant on an evolutionary timescale
I understood what you were saying. You were saying that it would be impossible to like a woman in her 30s because that is not what men have desired throughout most of human prehistory. Because they evolved to want teenage/early 20s women because they are more fertile.

The desire for that type of population emerged in tandem with myriad constraints that do not exist anymore. We no longer have 75% infant mortality and most people die at 30 and have to think about what our next food source will be, which motivated earlier sexual activity. Society and the forces motivating what you desire are much more complex and less mechanistic in modern society and bears almost no resemblance to those from around 300,000 BC to 1750 AD. Modern medicine has meant it is just as easy to have children with a 20 yo and a 35 yo, or the difference is so negligible that other factors will be what determines the success of a relationship.

Just don't go above 40.

In any case, the women in op are hot as FUCK and im going to thrurst my faggot cock in them

I understood what you were saying. You were saying that it would be impossible to like a woman in her 30s because that is not what men have desired throughout most of human prehistory. Because they evolved to want teenage/early 20s women because they are more fertile.

The desire for that type of population emerged in tandem with myriad constraints that do not exist anymore. We no longer have 75% infant mortality and most people die at 30 and have to think about what our next food source will be, which motivated earlier sexual activity. Society and the forces motivating what you desire are much more complex and less mechanistic in modern society and bears almost no resemblance to those from around 300,000 BC to 1750 AD. Modern medicine has meant it is just as easy to have children with a 20 yo and a 35 yo.

Just don't go above 40.
true attraction is based in instinct not logic

true attraction is based in instinct not logic
Instinct and logic cannot be normatively separated unless you are assuming the same type of scientism that motivates evolutionary determinism. So it begs the question.

• JFL
Bimbosexual

Instinct and logic cannot be normatively separated unless you are assuming the same type of scientism that motivates evolutionary determinism. So it begs the question.
too many grownup words. you win this round

however, i maintain that the high schooler cashiers at the local grocery store are more attractive than any roastie i see anywhere else...

too many grownup words. you win this round

however, i maintain that the high schooler cashiers at the local grocery store are more attractive than any roastie i see anywhere else...
My bigger IQ is why I can slay prime 30s women (while faggot, nonetheless) and you can't.

Anyway, have fun playing checkers with local Ohio ltb jbs.

My bigger IQ is why I can slay prime 30s women (while faggot, nonetheless) and you can't.

Anyway, have fun playing checkers with local Ohio ltb jbs.
i dont live in ohio and also id rather play chess

i think you may be able to sympathize with me though in that the childhood sexual trauma (molestation) that caused your faggotry is similar to my childhood sexual trauma (inceldom) that caused my ephebophilia

Getting a gl gf as a subhuman will just give "normies" the green light to shit on your subpar looks even harder, unless you are the ultimate authority for something

Lol at listening to "observations" of incel virgins like vanillasperm when it comes to these topics

i dont live in ohio and also id rather play chess

i think you may be able to sympathize with me though in that the childhood sexual trauma (molestation) that caused your faggotry is similar to my childhood sexual trauma (inceldom) that caused my ephebophilia
The only molestation I was subject to was from a milf when i was 14

• Woah
Getting a gl gf as a subhuman will just give "normies" the green light to shit on your subpar looks hard

Lol at listening to "observations" of incel virgins like vanillasperm when it comes to these topics
Not the point of the thread.

But okay.