These people are inferior

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Males with predominantly female friends
Females with predominantly male friends

A disruption happened lol men and women are never supposed to be friends unless its in a school , work or (sometimes) group setting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JoKhao, shia.jihadist, Elijah_leo and 6 others
When you pass a certain smv threshold u can make friends out of individuals who find u attractive and based off that alone with little to no other redeeming traits this is what ND women especially are doing under the guise that their brain chemistry makes them unable to feel fully “female”. The women are exploitative and when its a man, he is either gay or also exploiting. These are NOT friendships but using. Autistic women cannot connect with men nor women

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
This man is inferior

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist, certifiedeskimo and try2beme
Don’t forget cucks too

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, notsocommonthumb and try2beme
My communication with females implies my interest or her interest, unless one considers the chimera, i.e., a girl interesting character-wise. Partly why I often found myself uncomfortable in mixed groups.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Women can be good friends, they are emotionally supportive unlike men who have zero empathy

• +1
Every one is inferior to superior ones :bigbrain::bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Bars and try2beme
Women can be good friends, they are emotionally supportive unlike men who have zero empathy
Being emotionally supportive almost never does much good, but that's my opinion, secondly being emotionally supportive is not a highly empathic trait, as strange as that might sound.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Charisma and try2beme
A supportive person is a supportive person

Being emotionally supportive almost never does much good, but that's my opinion, secondly being emotionally supportive is not a highly empathic trait, as strange as that might sound.
Girls will literally pity you and treat u like a pet while men will give realistic help

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Darkeningstar
Males with predominantly female friends
Females with predominantly male friends

A disruption happened lol men and women are never supposed to be friends unless its in a school , work or (sometimes) group setting
I hate when other men tell me about their female best friend

Just kys at that point, women aren’t your friends

• +1
When I talk to my male friends about my problems they think it’s funny and just say stupid shit like "It’s not that deep, bro, just have a drink“ or "just go to the gym“, but my female friends always take me seriously and try to comfort me

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme
Girls will literally pity you and treat u like a pet while men will give realistic help
Most men are stupid and can’t give any useful advice on life tbh. Unless they’re above the age of 30 with some life experience

When I talk to my male friends about my problems they think it’s funny and just say stupid shit like "It’s not that deep, bro, just have a drink“ or "just go to the gym“, but my female friends always take me seriously and try to comfort me
BUT
They don’t really care
Women are egocentric creatures, they don’t give a fuck about any of your traumas, they’re not even actively listening, they are just waiting on their turn to say how they were raped when they were young or some corny shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Darkeningstar and try2beme
Most men are stupid and can’t give any useful advice on life tbh. Unless they’re above the age of 30 with some life experience
A man’s experience is more reliable than a womans. Rather go to a man

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
You are right about that, however, I see empathy as apportive, not supportive.

BUT
They don’t really care
And you think your male friends care? :forcedsmile:
Women are egocentric creatures, they don’t give a fuck about any of your traumas, they’re not even actively listening, they are just waiting on their turn to say how they were raped when they were young or some corny shit
You’re interpreting too much into my post. I wasn’t talking about any traumas, just general life situations. Also who hurt you?

And you think your male friends care? :forcedsmile:

You’re interpreting too much into my post. I wasn’t talking about any traumas, just general life situations. Also who hurt you?
No one really cares but women care even less if that makes sense

You can’t casually hang out with women in general, not only does it lower your SMV but you will also start acting like a bitch yourself

There is a KPOPmaxxer (rare nichemaxxer) in our uni that always hangs out with 2 foids and fucks them both. There was a 3rd one, but she dropped out I think.

As always, looks are everything. If you are good looking you can have mostly female friends and fuck them all. At the same time you can be the ugly cuck that gets to listen to them making plans to fuck other men later the same night.

If woman are friends with you its over.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
chad doesn't have any female platonic friends because they all want to fuck him