Kraken

Foids be lurking here fr.....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, rand anon, Klasik616 and 2 others
You being called a faggot

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Klasik616 and Angutoid
happens to everyone inevitably. what i did was post my own shit there forst just to see thr reactions.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
isn’t most of the inceltears userbase also incels themselves ? why did they make an entire subreddit dedicated to making fun of then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, borntosuffer, DarkAscender and 2 others
isn’t most of the inceltears userbase also incels themselves ? why did they make an entire subreddit dedicated to making fun of then
THEYRE IN DENIAL

• +1
Reactions: Melly, borntosuffer and TheLookInYourEyes
shocked-surprised.gif

• JFL
Any foid from that subreddit wants his big ass cock in their pussy and they can't convince me otherwise, women only want to fuck with Chads.

• +1
scum of the earth giga autist chuds, I really want to genocide them :feelsohgod:

• +1
having interacted with a few, most of the men are cuckolds and the women fetishize the idea of sexually taunting and even fucking sexually frustrated(but attractive) men, a lot of time married to each other and they use the sub to get off.

• +1
Any foid from that subreddit wants his big ass cock in their pussy and they can't convince me otherwise, women only want to fuck with Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Melly and Klasik616
they are taking shitposts seriously, mentally ill

• +1