Things that have happened to me that you will never experience

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Girls eyeing me from across the sidewalk until one of them tripped and fell

A new born puppy was crushed under a car because the girl who was driving the car was double checking me

a st thomas mallu came to me and said " i looked blessed like jesus and was instantly attracted to your pressence, can i have a minute of your time " and told me about his struggle with cancer

a Telugu brahmin who told me young man stop smoking indian cigarette, but then he pulls one russian sobrane out and takes me to a bar where he introduces me to the waitress who is a smoking hot pitch black dravidian with indus valley earth mother worship figurine.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, horizontallytall, Nick.Harte and 6 others
i beg that one day im this level of delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, zura, lightskinmaxxing and 2 others
we get it, you’re cool

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 23558
i beg that one day im this level of delusional
What do you want me to do? show you number of that christian guy who gave me his whatsapp and blessed me with the rosemary and said wish? I wished to look like ramirez and got his cheekbones out of thin air, jesus saved me but keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
> Telugu Brahmin

This is why caste is a meme

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23558 and UndiagnosedSchizo
I unironically had a dream earleir where I was in class scrolling on looksmax.org and there was a girl next to me who also scrolled this forum, and we ended up hugging and then later on we started getting closer to eaxhotjer and we ended up fuxking and having an amazing LTR

sadly it was a dream

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 20399, Lookologist003 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and UndiagnosedSchizo
I unironically had a dream earleir where I was in class scrolling on looksmax.org and there was a girl next to me who also scrolled this forum, and we ended up hugging and then later on we started getting closer to eaxhotjer and we ended up fuxking and having an amazing LTR

sadly it was a dream
I had a dream where I had klinefelters.

• JFL
Reactions: zura and UndiagnosedSchizo

A new born puppy was crushed under a car because the girl who was driving the car was double checking me

a st thomas mallu came to me and said " i looked blessed like jesus and was instantly attracted to your pressence, can i have a minute of your time " and told me about his struggle with cancer

a Telugu brahmin who told me young man stop smoking indian cigarette, but then he pulls one russian sobrane out and takes me to a bar where he introduces me to the waitress who is a smoking hot pitch black dravidian with indus valley earth mother worship figurine.
Who was the st thomas mallu

Last edited:
Indian Lorenzo zurzolo is irresistible to foids and Gali kuttas. Wow. What an aura.

Last edited:

Thing that happened to you that I'll never experience: Getting butt fucked by BBC against your will

I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558