Things to become RED af

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Blood donation
folic acid
aspirin
low bodyfat
fruit juices with high carotenoids (There are more than 600 carotenoids with natural structural variants which are divided into carotenes, xanthophylls and lycopene (Jomova and Valko, 2013; Rutz et al., 2016). Only ~40 carotenoids are present in a typical human diet and about 20 carotenoids have been identified in human blood and tissues.)
vitamin A
red light
lycopene supp

Beta carotene is the worst carotenoid and should be avoided or only sparesely supplemented

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Willmogulater and Youㅤ
Why would you want to be red

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Why would you want to be red

I only done 3 or so from that above list and already got somewhat decent resul

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and StrangerDanger
fruit juices with high carotenoids (There are more than 600 carotenoids with natural structural variants which are divided into carotenes, xanthophylls and lycopene (Jomova and Valko, 2013; Rutz et al., 2016). Only ~40 carotenoids are present in a typical human diet and about 20 carotenoids have been identified in human blood and tissues.)
What carotenoids make you red? Ik beta carotene and lycopene make you yellow

Blood donation
folic acid
aspirin
low bodyfat
vitamin A
red light
lycopene supp

Beta carotene is the worst carotenoid and should be avoided or only sparesely supplemented
Goat blood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
What carotenoids make you red? Ik beta carotene and lycopene make you yellow
beta carotene makes you yellow lycopene makes you red

• Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ
beta carotene makes you yellow lycopene makes you red
Might get lycopene supplements then. It’s hard to get a lot of lycopene from diet

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuse, Magnum Opus and Jason Voorhees
Might get lycopene supplements then. It’s hard to get a lot of lycopene from diet
It reduces dht so supplement coffee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 74064 and Youㅤ
Oh you are so funny stranger. @julianchicago you'll never be him
So you think behaving like that will make me open our PMs? Pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
havinf a flushed reddish face make me rlly hot

havinf a flushed reddish face make me rlly hot
i heard that have a high androgens index (like high T or even better high DHT) will make the face more reddish

WHats the most effective?

I block dht
Hahahahaha make me horny? U transisation? Hahaha i will rape you ass soo much, its gonna be funny

Me qoute of today is! If you are horny, grab some random woman ass / boobs and do ya thing!

Hahahahaha make me horny? U transisation? Hahaha i will rape you ass soo much, its gonna be funny

Me qoute of today is! If you are horny, grab some random woman ass / boobs and do ya thing!
I uae fin to stop norwooding

I uae fin to stop norwooding
Haha thats what they always say

fin make you a cuckedd femmboyy : )) i really like that hahahaha i hope you are young, thaatsss aa perfect combo! Young + a fin femboy

Haha thats what they always say

fin make you a cuckedd femmboyy : )) i really like that hahahaha i hope you are young, thaatsss aa perfect combo! Young + a fin femboy
No fin helps me gain a lotta muscles

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
No fin helps me gain a lotta muscles
Hahahahahahaha yea specifialy the ass and thight mucless! I cannot contain myseld imaginggg youu bigg finastridee ass woaaah

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Hahahahahahaha yea specifialy the ass and thight mucless! I cannot contain myseld imaginggg youu bigg finastridee ass woaaah
I have big glutes

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
what about astaxanthin? and what are the three things youre already doing that works? what fruit juices you recommend?

i need to shed my piss undertones

• +1
what about astaxanthin? and what are the three things youre already doing that works? what fruit juices you recommend?
i have done only the red light fruit juices and aspirin till now

How does this work for better undertones? Sounds kinda harmful
It reduces blood iron leading to higher T and is anti aging, but it also forces new blood synthesis which leads to healthier haemoglobin

It reduces blood iron leading to higher T and is anti aging, but it also forces new blood synthesis which leads to healthier haemoglobin
Less blood iron is a good thing?
I used to be anemic and pass out when exerting force and doctors claim its because of that

Less blood iron is a good thing?
I used to be anemic and pass out when exerting force and doctors claim its because of that
Aneimia is due to low thyroid vitamin b9,b12 and/or high estrogen. Iron should be the last resort, even arsenic increasing rbc count but it is essentially a response to stressors aka hormetic not an adaptogenic process. Even radiation can increase red blood cell count.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL