Think I met a gay man in Pakistan just now

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
So I was walking alone at night (around 10:45pm) when I saw a dog eating something or at least trying to and I wanted to know if it would eat what I had in my hand, some sort of Pakistani sweets.

A middle-aged man on a motorbike was there and he was looking at me so I asked him if stray dogs like to eat this because I didn’t know whether or not they did.

We start talking and he realizes I’m not from around so he asks me where I’m from. He said he’s not a local and lives far away in a different city. Then he said to me “You are a very nice person.” I said “No, you are a nice person.” Then he asked me if I was married and I responded with “no.” He asked me why not and I didn’t want to talk about my being ugly so I didn’t say much.

Then he keeps saying “I like you very much” with a slight smirk. I didn’t realize it until he said it for the third or fourth time. Basically he was trying to see if I was DTF. He wanted to wine and dine me I guess, since he asked “I would like to treat you some food.” Then he asked for my mobile number and I said I didn’t know the number and then he asked me to hang out with him.

That’s when I said I had to go. He asked me where I lived and I said I live a block behind. Pretty stupid of me, I’m a bit paranoid thinking he’s trying to see where I live so he can abduct me and rape me.

Lesson learned: never walk alone at night in Pakistan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, emeraldglass, comingtothisJFL and 31 others
true for any 3rd world country, never walk alone at night in the street

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
hiw are you ugly bit get iois

So I was walking alone at night (around 10:45pm) when I saw a dog eating something or at least trying to and I wanted to know if it would eat what I had in my hand, some sort of Pakistani sweets.

A middle-aged man on a motorbike was there and he was looking at me so I asked him if stray dogs like to eat this because I didn’t know whether or not they did.

We start talking and he realizes I’m not from around so he asks me where I’m from. He said he’s not a local and lives far away in a different city. Then he said to me “You are a very nice person.” I said “No, you are a nice person.” Then he asked me if I was married and I responded with “no.” He asked me why not and I didn’t want to talk about my being ugly so I didn’t say much.

Then he keeps saying “I like you very much” with a slight smirk. I didn’t realize it until he said it for the third or fourth time. Basically he was trying to see if I was DTF. He wanted to wine and dine me I guess, since he asked “I would like to treat you some food.” Then he asked for my mobile number and I said I didn’t know the number and then he asked me to hang out with him.

That’s when I said I had to go. He asked me where I lived and I said I live a block behind. Pretty stupid of me, I’m a bit paranoid thinking he’s trying to see where I live so he can abduct me and rape me.

true tales from the slums of lahore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
E6cecb3f0c65c49578dcf7760a2ed469

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483
Average day in Pakistan

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis, Cheesyrumble, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
alot of 3rd world conservative men are legit homosexual and they live in denial.
where iam from pretty boys get molested and especially fingered all the time by other classmates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Nick.Harte, Truecel14 and 1 other person
muslim men act so gay since female interaction b4 marraige is haram and shieet

what sexual repression does to a nigga

no wonder there are annoying faggots who think everyone is gay if everyone knows a repressed gay uncle

Always carry a gun s smoke when you go out at night yakhi 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet

Should have beaten him to death

• +1
Reactions: zura and justinzayn
Average muslim in Pakistan

true for any 3rd world country, never walk alone at night in the street
Not really, I've walked aline, at night, in not the best areas, of Manila, jakarta, Bangkok, Saigon, Delhi, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro and never had any issues or even felt unsafe.

Prob the only places I felt unsafe in my life, and only at night too, was Hong Kong and Sao Paolo

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Not really, I've walked aline, at night, in not the best areas, of Manila, jakarta, Bangkok, Saigon, Delhi, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro and never had any issues or even felt unsafe.

Prob the only places I felt unsafe in my life, and only at night too, was Hong Kong and Sao Paolo
oh ok i live in sao paulo so that is probably why im paranoid lol. only places i felt safe walking around at night were in uruguay, france and miami

oh ok i live in sao paulo so that is probably why im paranoid lol. only places i felt safe walking around at night were in uruguay, france and miami
Yeah those places are fine, and I think I was a bit shook up that day cos I witnessed a mugging in broad daylight so I had some bias.

Do you slay in SP? Some amazing girls there, and the wider region too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Yeah those places are fine, and I think I was a bit shook up that day cos I witnessed a mugging in broad daylight so I had some bias.

Do you slay in SP? Some amazing girls there, and the wider region too
not at all lol. i just study and sit at home

He's just a fag. He won't try to abduct you.

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos OP got cold approached by a dark triad 6’5 RTTmaxxed Punjabi battyboy. OPs gonna get it rough when he goes to bed. No cope for fighting 6’5 sikh warrior

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Relatable, that's a gay guy i matched on Tinder when I was a bit more confused about my sexuality that keeps trying to convince me to go meet him some day, he says that he just wanna befriend me or smt, but that nigga is 100% gonna try to suck my dick if I ever meet him irl.

@bkr2906 he even offered me a job at his work to be his assistant, just to try getting closer to me, he would pay me a salary of 1 and a half minimum wage LOL, but I obv rejected the offer because that fag is obsessed with me and I'm looking for an internship rather than a non-formal freelancer job.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1851
Relatable, that's a gay guy i matched on Tinder when I was a bit more confused about my sexuality that keeps trying to convince me to go meet him some day, he says that he just wanna befriend me or smt, but that nigga is 100% gonna try to suck my dick if I ever meet him irl.

@bkr2906 he even offered me a job at his work to be his assistant, just to try getting closer to me, he would pay me a salary of 1 and a half minimum wage LOL, but I obv rejected the offer because that fag is obsessed with me and I'm looking for an internship rather than a non-formal freelancer job.
become his sugar baby

become his sugar baby
I would become someone's sugar baby if I were to get, at least, 7 minimum wages and not have to be sodomized or suck dick.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
holy fuck you're supposed to say the neighborhood you live in at most

@emeraldglass @edodalic29

Thoughts bhais?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and edodalic29
He was saying to me repeatedly “aap mujhe bohat achay lagtay hai.” :lul:
next line: " mein aapke aandaar dalna chahta hu"

@TRUE_CEL : " Kya?"

that guy: " mera lulli"

bro dont go out at night alone. sexual repression make people crazy.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
next line: " mein aapke aandaar dalna chahta hu"

@TRUE_CEL : " Kya?"

that guy: " mera lulli"

bro dont go out at night alone. sexual repression make people crazy.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He said that line 4 times. 🤣 I really thought he was gonna abduct me or something. Like ffs.

• JFL
Reactions: human304
Scary situation… gays are one of the few people in this world that genuinely scare me . I wouldnt have even acknowledged him the second i figured he was gay and would have just walked away

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gengar
Scary situation… gays are one of the few people in this world that genuinely scare me . I wouldnt have even acknowledged him the second i figured he was gay and would have just walked away
Yeah, I tried to back off the moment I realized it. I was in a foreign environment so it was wise of me to get out of there ASAP. In Pakistan there’s many criminals who kidnap and murder men. Sexual abuse often is directed at boys / males since they’re the ones “available” to them. So it’s definitely good to be careful even as a man.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
@emeraldglass @edodalic29

Thoughts bhais?
Ha ha ha! He attempted to gauge your sexual orientation by dropping hints, taking quite a daring risk in doing so. He seems quite desperate. Are there severe consequences for being gay in Pakistan?

• JFL
Ha ha ha! He attempted to gauge your sexual orientation by dropping hints, taking quite a daring risk in doing so. He seems quite desperate. Are there severe consequences for being gay in Pakistan?
They'd probably throw him off of a roof top. Actually, I don't know what they'd do to him. After all, there's a sizeable transgender community in Pakistan and they are believed to practice black magic, so when they beg/ask for money, people tend to give it to them because they don't want to be cursed. My maternal great uncle told me "Put this 100 rupee bill in your mouth and let the tranny take it [with their mouth]" :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
If you are ugly, non-NT, big, and tall (orgemaxxed)

Everyone fears YOU on the streets not the other way around

• +1
If you are ugly, non-NT, big, and tall (orgemaxxed)

Everyone fears YOU on the streets not the other way around
That's where my problem comes from. I'm chubby/fat but not muscular and I'm only 5'10".

They'd probably throw him off of a roof top. Actually, I don't know what they'd do to him. After all, there's a sizeable transgender community in Pakistan and they are believed to practice black magic, so when they beg/ask for money, people tend to give it to them because they don't want to be cursed. My maternal great uncle told me "Put this 100 rupee bill in your mouth and let the tranny take it [with their mouth]" :lul:
They need to be eradicated. (In gta 5)

• JFL