Thinking of deleting my account tbh

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I hate this forum. Other than the looksmaxing advice given by 1 or 2 High IQ users Looksmax is a garbage site for making friends or anything. I loathe everyone here except for a few people.

I migrated from this place to incels.is and when I first started posting there I felt like I found a new home.A better one in fact. I could relate to every user there in some way. It's just been a week and I've made so many friends on that forum. The threads are way more entertaining and personal. You can vent freely without being judged. I don't see any point in having an account here ngl. I already know more about looks theory than 90% of the users anyway. I just want to delete my account tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Chadeep, Mongrelcel and 14 others
:(

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
I hate this forum. Other than the looksmaxing advice given by a few selected High IQ users Looksmax is a garbage site for making friends or anything. I loathe everyone here except for a few people.

I migrated from this place to incels.is and when I first started posting there I felt like I found a new home.A better one in fact. I could relate to every user there in some way and it's just been a week and I've made so many friends on that forum. The threads are way more entertaining and personal. You can vent freely without being judged. I don't see any point in having an account here ngl. I already know more about looks theory than 90% of the users anyway. I just want to delete my account tbh
do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 7044, turkproducer and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Mongrelcel, Looks234 and 3 others
@Toska @john2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and volcelfatcel
I'll miss @Chadeep @volcelfatcel @MarkCorrigan @portuguesecel @Toska @john2 @WadlowMaxxing ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9670, john2 and 4 others
such is life

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
this sites for shitposting, is what it is

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 13197, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Bro don’t go to eugenes.is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 13197 and WadlowMaxxing
Yea u can't make too many friends here. Most users are passive aggressive and low IQ cucks
tbh I just use this when I'm bored. it has its moments

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Probably worth it, this site is very fucking addicting. I'm here since i have nothing better to do

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 13197 and Jason Voorhees
I personally dislike .is because of the extremely defeatist and crabs in a bucket mentality most users there display, but if you personally find the users and general vibe of the place better more power to you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ifyouwannabemylover, turkproducer and 4 others
I can't stand .is faggots, but I agree that they are generally nicer than cucks here

I also remeber you stealing my gif...anyways they better not found out you are 6'1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 8165
I agree with everything bro but don’t delete your account here, you never know when you’ll get new information/theories and this site could get better. Just try to not use this as much. Is .is worth joining?

• +1
.is is much rawer on it's blackpills, but less striking. I guess this site gives one's self a sort of hope which u can achieve via looksmaxxing.

But best of luck if u do delete your account anyways bro.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Jason Voorhees
I agree with everything bro but don’t delete your account here, you never know when you’ll get new information/theories and this site could get better. Just try to not use this as much. Is .is worth joining?
If u have strong political views and opinions with based blackpilled ideas. That site is a heaven tbh. I've debated with so many users on that site it's entertaining and fun ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Yea u can't make too many friends here. Most users are passive aggressive and low IQ cucks
U are a midwit but I think you react my posts so I love you. Go if you must, you know best. Fag

• +1
I already know more about looks theory than 90% of the users anyway
as if that was some accomplishment

users here are so fucking stupid is not funny anymore

• +1
Reactions: Blue, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
Do they know you're chadpreet/Tyrone on .is?

You'll get banned you've had iois and got nudes from girls