Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Zeruel, Deleted member 22099 and 2 others
i had to drink this shit in the military to stay awake lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Zeruel and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20399
how did you get in the military anyway
don't they have some attitude test
i passed all the tests. you can have all the attitude in the world if she doesnt like your face, you aint hitting it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Zeruel, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Monster mogs But I agree thats better than icetea

Monster mogs But I agree thats better than icetea
monster is some energy drink trash. can't compare with this tea, it actually quenches your thirst

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
monster is some energy drink trash. can't compare with this tea, it actually quenches your thirst
Monster helps me unleash my demons

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
nah, im not gonna drink bunch of jews chemicals

• JFL
nah, im not gonna drink bunch of jews chemicals
it's just tea brother you can do it at home too and put it in the freezer but this one is higher quality.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
i passed all the tests. you can have all the attitude in the world if she doesnt like your face, you aint hitting it
did they checked your asshole?

• JFL
it's just tea brother you can do it at home too and put it in the freezer but this one is higher quality.
nah my nigga, i would rather not. Nothing can beat pure warm water. I wanna keep my healthy gut microbiome and clear glowing skin

Ingredients

Water, Sugar, Mango Juice from Concentrate (1%), Green Tea Extracts (0.14%), Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), , Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavourings, Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides), Chamomile Extracts.

nah my nigga, i would rather not. Nothing can beat pure warm water. I wanna keep my healthy gut microbiome and clear glowing skin

Ingredients

Water, Sugar, Mango Juice from Concentrate (1%), Green Tea Extracts (0.14%), Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), , Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavourings, Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides), Chamomile Extracts.
a lil bit of sugar is good for you. it's important to not binge on sugars though. if you drink this tea, you cannot eat candies or fruit.

oofie doofies. a real high t chad would never fail the test
women dont give a shit about the military. they just want someone who is nice to look at