This doggone forum is pissing me off

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Crapweasels who gloss over whatever you say and call everything cope just to get a cheap thrill.
I've been constantly saying I don't have NCT which admittedly isn't even a bad feature for a male but I do have bad undereye support and slightly lower pfl than ideal. But retards take my first statement to be major cope when in reality if I was coping I would have said the latter 2 didn't exist.

This is why posting my photos with this retarded phone was a mistake. You get a sort of "legacy" with these photos which is difficult to erase even after you give other pics which contradict assumptions. I'll therefore let it die down by not posting pics for three months before I ascend and take a photoshoot.

Also for any of you who still say I'm coping go buy redmi note 8 and Take pics with the front cam let's see how you look, especially if you have a tall skull

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and BoneDensity
Crapweasels who gloss over whatever you say and call everything cope just to get a cheap thrill.
I've been constantly saying I don't have NCT which admittedly isn't even a bad feature for a male but I do have bad undereye support and slightly lower pfl than ideal. But retards take my first statement to be major cope when in reality if I was coping I would have said the latter 2 didn't exist.

This is why posting my photos with this retarded phone was a mistake. You get a sort of "legacy" with these photos which is difficult to erase even after you give other pics which contradict assumptions. I'll therefore let it die down by not posting pics for three months before I ascend and take a photoshoot.

Also for any of you who still say I'm coping go buy redmi note 8 and Take pics with the front cam let's see how you look, especially if you have a tall skull
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
cope

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 15827
I don't have NCT which admittedly isn't even a bad feature for a male
Jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, fogdart and Deleted member 15827
Who fucking cares you still didn't talk to bitches plus you're indian Just arrange marriage

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Titbot
Same I’m seething at it sometimes will have to get my gf to calm me down :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Who fucking cares you still didn't talk to bitches plus you're indian Just arrange marriage
i can arrange marriage but i want to mog and attain the greek perfection ik im capable of. every man knows deep down his potential and i have lots