• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Prettyboy, Deleted member 29078 and 14 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Primalsplit, rooman and 2 others
what a hottie, i wanna cum in her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 16369, dimorphism and 5 others
Japanese people are very reserved people. They don't do things out of of emotions or feelings. That is why this girl is so ignorant she never got her princess treatment from people around. They just mind their business waiting for the next to train to get back to work.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Xangsane, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
That is why this girl is so ignorant she never got her princess treatment from people around
She literally says in this video that she does get it though. Have you even watched the video?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and JovenCansao
Japanese people are very reserved people. They don't do things out of of emotions or feelings. That is why this girl is so ignorant she never got her princess treatment from people around. They just mind their business waiting for the next to train to get back to work.
Thats why japanese culture is shit

ppl there are encouraged to blend in and not stand out, I heard even raising ur hand in class is bad or dressing different

unlike the west where it’s the exact opposite ppl here are told to speak up say what they think and dress and act like they want

asia is the most depressing place for me and even tho I’d like to visit Japan I would never wanna be born and live as someone there it feels so depressing to me

im naturally an outspoken individual, very loud and love to speak with everyone I see and id probably be seen as weird there if I did

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, rooman and JovenCansao
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Primalsplit, rooman and 1 other person
She literally says in this video that she does get it though. Have you even watched the video?
Just did. It's quite unusual tbh. In Japan a hug and public display of affection is a big no no. It's considered to be rude.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 14693
Just did. It's quite unusual tbh. In Japan a hug and public display of affection is a big no no. It's considered to be rude.
Even in Japan exception get made for Stacy. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, EverythingMattersCel, Primalsplit and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Primalsplit, rooman and 3 others
HTB, Stacylite, Stacy, not really much of a difference
Yeah, I want to obliterate her. Her fun personality makes her even more attractive, personality pill is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, rooman and Deleted member 14693
It's their own fault, their emperor cucked them, Chad Japanese militarists were about to slay the Allies, but their emperor surrendered. Big mistake.

HTB, Stacylite, Stacy, not really much of a difference
world of diff between htb and stacy lol if u saw a stacy irl you would be asexual instead of getting horny itll be like seeing some miraculous event not a reproductive opportunity

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Most of you mfs deny JBW and white privilege i have no empathy for you

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Most of you mfs deny JBW and white privilege i have no empathy for you
White privilege jfl. If I walked the streets of Tokyo a bandit of Japanese nationalists would come out screaming "WHITE PIGGU!" and start viciously cutting me open with their samurai swords.

You should call it what it really is... white female privilege. White women and chads live in a different mode of existence. An ugly white guy is living his life on nightmare difficulty.