this forum hates me

iwillbeflinch

iwillbeflinch

Bronze
This forum has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this forum is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to ruin the forym or something when really I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this forum. it’s fucking driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never le troll want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and boring. it’s so mean because I literally don’t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i’m sorry for all the troubles i’ve ever put any of you through. i give up. goodbye

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Doctor Faust
I hope we can do this to @frendly

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, frendly and iwillbeflinch
most of the people here are down right anti social autistic losers who wouldn't dare spout the comments they say here in real life you probably don't deserve the hate in fact I'm with you and that this forum users will beg for advice and then say the most autistic shit to you

• Love it
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
most of the people here are down right anti social autistic losers who wouldn't dare spout the comments they say here in real life you probably don't deserve the hate in fact I'm with you and that this forum users will beg for advice and then say the most autistic shit to you
(this is a copy pasta lol)

I hope we can do this to @frendly
just took a shit, rate psl pls

0D109F8E 7161 4A55 9494 9EADED75DFB4

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 15577 and iwillbeflinch
we will tear you apart!

This forum has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this forum is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to ruin the forym or something when really I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this forum. it’s fucking driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never le troll want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and boring. it’s so mean because I literally don’t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i’m sorry for all the troubles i’ve ever put any of you through. i give up. goodbye
The main focus of this forum is looks, so obviously, you will be judged based on your looks.

The mocking isn't necessarily hateful, all they are saying is that you need to improve your looks if you care about improving your dating life. Having a passion is cool but it won't save your dating life. Just like how most men wouldn't date an ugly woman just because she can play the guitar. You have to look at your situation in the same way.

The only way you can improve your options for dating is by improving your looks.

The blue pill teaches you that you just need to follow your passion and you'll get laid easily
But the black pill teaches you that you just need to improve your looks and you'll get laid easily.

If you are getting mocked, it's because of your naive blue pilled beliefs.

Many people here have mocked me too, but I don't care because I am working on my looks and one day, I will have the muscular ripped physique that I want, and then people will be mirin. So like I said before, you need to stop caring about what other people say and simply focus on your looksmaxxing goals and when you reach them, many guys here will be jealous of you, especially if you manage to get laid afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust and Deleted member 14077
Meanwhile this is the First time i acknowledge your username

Idk who you are.
The forum hates me more tho, they lie and gaslight me into thinking i can pull cute emo gfs but im ugly as dirt and repulsive to look at

• So Sad
I say shit similar to what I say on here in real life all the time you high-inhib little sissy:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Describe it
describe what? I'm fortunate to have based af friends and acquiantances who I'm chill with and we say whatever. Even in my high school social group(different), me and my buddies used to say all sorts of questionable and controversial stuff all the time.

You're just highinhib lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
dnrd + sikimden aşşa kasımpaşa

• Love it