This forum is a complete waste of time

Vegyn

Vegyn

Deutsche Bank employee
I left for about two months, just got back today and I see the same people arguing about the same shit at the same time. I don't mind if I get banned for this post but seriously get off this fucking website. Do something outside your room, it can be any fucking thing, gym, rowing, martial arts. Yeah, pussy and validation is good but just try to live your life for fucks sake. I see literally 15 year olds here saying they are going to kill themselves because they can't get laid, bruh. I mean, maybe you could get some pussy if you didn't spend 12 hours a day inside your dark room shitposting. That's it, just leave this retarded place for the sake of your mental health.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Marsik, Deleted member 23239 and 16 others
Water. This is basically social media for aspies & teens

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 20370, Supreme and 3 others
Why would you get banned? You haven’t broke any rules?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, IMZLEGEND and Toth's thot
Why you think it’s called niggaz in Paris?

Attachments

• 4313513B-1B40-407A-864A-9F15FBC2A2AB.jpeg
    4313513B-1B40-407A-864A-9F15FBC2A2AB.jpeg
    472.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
greycel with a retarded bluepilled take again:bluepill:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, horizontallytall, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
I enjoy this forum

greycel with a retarded bluepilled take again:bluepill:
Pay attention that I only said that you need to enjoy your life and do outdoor activities. But okay, keep rotting in your basement bud. Enjoy yourself.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND, reputation and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, fjor2096, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
Pay attention that I only said that you need to enjoy your life and do outdoor activities. But okay, keep rotting in your basement bud. Enjoy yourself.
I will do whatever suits me best, greycel. Thanks for your mindblowing takes:forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This forum is a cesspit of mental illness. The sooner you realize this, the better.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND, reputation and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 18159
Just go outside :soy::soy:

Did what you said when I joined the military at 20. Went to 3 different states, met almost like a 100 people, got in the best shape of my life, had a literal actual 4 pac, with a 6 pac coming in, jawline was the leanest I ever saw it (this was before I got tmj from chewing), wore and bought nt looking clothing, always made sure I had a trendy haircut....

No one, not a single person ever wanted to hang out with me or be my friend, not a single girl ever showed interest in me.

The blackpill is real boyos, it's one thing to read about shit on forums, it's on a whole nother level of brutality to experience blackpilled experiences in real life when they are happening to you.

You can check when I joined, Jan 2020. I was doing all the looksmaxxing above from 2019 all the way up to Jan of 2021 when I just fucking stopped cause I couldn't handle the brutal realization that no mattered what I did, no one wanted me, nor wanted anything to do with me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kent_ and horizontallytall
Pretty much. This forum is filled with a plentitude of low IQ takes from aspie cowards. I don't even believe in the core message of the forum anymore I just used it as a shitposting platform.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Did what you said when I joined the military at 20. Went to 3 different states, met almost like a 100 people, got in the best shape of my life, had a literal actual 4 pac, with a 6 pac coming in, jawline was the leanest I ever saw it (this was before I got tmj from chewing), wore and bought nt looking clothing, always made sure I had a trendy haircut....

No one, not a single person ever wanted to hang out with me or be my friend, not a single girl ever showed interest in me.

The blackpill is real boyos, it's one thing to read about shit on forums, it's on a whole nother level of brutality to experience blackpilled experiences in real life when they are happening to you.

You can check when I joined, Jan 2020. I was doing all the looksmaxxing above from 2019 all the way up to Jan of 2021 when I just fucking stopped cause I couldn't handle the brutal realization that no mattered what I did, no one wanted me, nor wanted anything to do with me.
Shut ur goofy ass up