This Forum is Hypocritical About Frauding

6.5PSL

Banned
I've noticed many times when people are discussing the looks of good looking celebrities, only the absolute best pictures in perfect lighting with amazing cameras and even a hint of makeup (for guys) are used. However, if someone posts a picture they took with their android on their living room and is squinting a little, everyone will claim they're frauding and all of this. Do you guys not realize how different someone looks on the red carpet versus in their living room with the front camera? If you guys had never heard of Chico and he posted a picture using his phone when he just woke up he could easily be rated PSL 5.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, PubertyMaxxer, MakinItHappenReturn and 12 others
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
If you guys had never heard of Chico and he posted a picture using his phone when he just woke up he could easily be rated PSL 5
That retard is 4.25 PSL at the BEST

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 8165, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
greycel moment
Nope. I've noticed this countless times. This forum rates the PSL of celebrities on their high frauded model photos but random people based on their phone in their living room.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and one job away
Tumblr o9fwb1vD7U1sv35kdo1 1280

I genuinely think people would give him PSL 5 if he posted this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 16371, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Only way to rate is from interviews and stuff imo but even those have unnatural lighting

Lots of people give me 4-5psl so based off of this, assuming I can Chico fraud, I can be model right?
Depends on the person. Some people vary more between frauded photos and normal photos. Depends on a lot of things.

View attachment 1470054

I agree with you. I am convinced most models would get rated like 5PSL here if they took a shitty selfie on an old smartphone.

Just imagine this is the first picture you see off taylor hill:

When she normally looks like this:

Gigastacy in the bottom picture, Stacylite in the top picture (Honestly Taylor Hill was a shit example. She is too goodlooking. All Victoria Secret models are uberstacies because they look feminine.)

99% of models fraud JFL. Thats why they have a make-up team, photo editing team and a lighting team onset to make sure they look exceptional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
View attachment 1470054

Stop projecting. I'm sorry that you got a low rating when you think you're higher but this is simply not true. If he posted that and some of his other candids (that aren't lens distorted to shit like this one) he would be rated prettyboy Chad and would be the next forum god on here. I did a Chicofish with candids like that from 2010 and my phone almost exploded. 18 year old Stacies were messaging me first a few seconds after matching.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and lasthope
I agree with you. I am convinced most models would get rated like 5PSL here if they took a shitty selfie on an old smartphone.

Just imagine this is the first picture you see off taylor hill:
View attachment 1471470
When she normally looks like this:
View attachment 1471474
Gigastacy in the bottom picture, Stacylite in the top picture (Honestly Taylor Hill was a shit example. She is too goodlooking. All Victoria Secret models are uberstacies because they look feminine.)

99% of models fraud JFL. Thats why they have a make-up team, photo editing team and a lighting team onset to make sure they look exceptional.
But nobody on here posts their unfrauded selfies. Everyone sucks their cheeks in, faceapps, squinches, etc. Also they take hundreds of pics and choose the best ones. So if you're rated 5 PSL on here you're realistically 4 PSL irl when you can't flex your face like a retard 24/7 and cherrypick a flattering angle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 14978
But nobody on here posts their unfrauded selfies. Everyone sucks their cheeks in, faceapps, squinches, etc. Also they take hundreds of pics and choose the best ones. So if you're rated 5 PSL on here you're realistically 4 PSL irl when you can't flex your face like a retard 24/7 and cherrypick a flattering angle.
Idk I haven't seen too many frauders here. Maybe they just do a good job of frauding (or I cannot detect frauders).
Check my rate thread bro. Not a single frauded selfie in there. What you see is what you get :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Idk I haven't seen too many frauders here. Maybe they just do a good job of frauding (or I cannot detect frauders).
Check my rate thread bro. Not a single frauded selfie in there. What you see is what you get :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
Exactly, and then people rate you 4/10 or 3 PSL lmfao. When I first joined this site I squinched, cheek sucked, good lighting, frauded angles for profile, etc and got rated 5 PSL lmfao. Once I sent unfrauded pics I got rated 3.5-4 PSL.

Most people here fraud extremely hard, especially in the rating section. Jutting, squinting, faceapp, morphing, cheeksucking, etc is all common.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
Stop projecting. I'm sorry that you got a low rating when you think you're higher but this is simply not true. If he posted that and some of his other candids (that aren't lens distorted to shit like this one) he would be rated prettyboy Chad and would be the next forum god on here. I did a Chicofish with candids like that from 2010 and my phone almost exploded. 18 year old Stacies were messaging me first a few seconds after matching.
I've never posted on here. I'm just giving my opinion that people's looks can vary a lot based on lighting/camera.

I've never posted on here. I'm just giving my opinion that people's looks can vary a lot based on lighting/camera.
Nobody would ever post a selfie like that for a rating. This is what Chico would post:

Original
1e3b1388300b9f0d8e321955b8a967a6  fransico lachowski sweet life
8f7cf30e798554870e31097af29a50b3
9qhDk
BzbxwRXCUAAj4Tw

Would literally be rated 6+ PSL with these shitty pics and would be the next forum god.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I agree. I'm still saying people would give him PSL 6-6.5. No one would say 7+.
Being 6.5 PSL in selfies with 2008-2012 cameras is insane lmfao.

Being 6.5 PSL in selfies with 2008-2012 cameras is insane lmfao.
True! I'm just saying relative to other top people, someone like Boner for example would be 7+ even in selfie.

True! I'm just saying relative to other top people, someone like Boner for example would be 7+ even in selfie.
No he wouldn't lmfao. Chico mogs him hard. Only other person close to Chico's level is Stepanov.

No he wouldn't lmfao. Chico mogs him hard. Only other person close to Chico's level is Stepanov.
That's just where we disagree, which is fine just saying what I think
B1d2f5e8b9a03d3f650c79ffdcda486e

That's not a selfie with a phone lmfao. That's an ultra HD edited camera closeup.
That's probably true, let me find a real selfie.

Ok, here's one

89f59dcd6ee5d8c367d059abc39971a78be48f41v2 00

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Exactly, and then people rate you 4/10 or 3 PSL lmfao. When I first joined this site I squinched, cheek sucked, good lighting, frauded angles for profile, etc and got rated 5 PSL lmfao. Once I sent unfrauded pics I got rated 3.5-4 PSL.

Most people here fraud extremely hard, especially in the rating section. Jutting, squinting, faceapp, morphing, cheeksucking, etc is all common.
It is what it is. You probably should be frauding for maximum potential tbh.

I agree. I'm still saying people would give him PSL 6-6.5. No one would say 7+.
After 6PSL your rating is irrelevant. To get past 7PSL or above you need social proof. You will only get past 7PSL if your a celebrity.

6PSL = 8PSL. I literally don't give a fuck what people have to say on the matter.

The only REAL way of rating someone is seeing them IRL for an extended period of time.
Everything else is an approximation, but since we don't get to meet Chico every time we want to sperg out about PSL, using a celebrity's best photos with good lighting and a good camera is the best way of judging.

For what concerns the retards who scream "fraud" about photos taken with your phone while squinting a little, just ignore them. All celebrities squint a little, or have specific poses or angles or facial expressions they always go for when taking photos, that's what it means to be photogenic. That's why seeing people in motion IRL is the best indicator.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Landorus
I've noticed many times when people are discussing the looks of good looking celebrities, only the absolute best pictures in perfect lighting with amazing cameras and even a hint of makeup (for guys) are used. However, if someone posts a picture they took with their android on their living room and is squinting a little, everyone will claim they're frauding and all of this. Do you guys not realize how different someone looks on the red carpet versus in their living room with the front camera? If you guys had never heard of Chico and he posted a picture using his phone when he just woke up he could easily be rated PSL 5.

First good post ive read you make

You're like the nutty professor

999 retarded ideas and 1 bomber!

• +1
Reactions: 6.5PSL