This forum is literally bad for you

mogstar

mogstar

I am reporting this racist, homophobic, sexist forum . First off it doesn't even have a POC inclusion channel, Second off this forum is literally full of psyhotic Incels who despise women, You guys are clearly fucked up in the head like please go get therapy. This is why no girls likes you, you racist scumbags I hope your mom sees this and punishes your hateful incel ass who hates women for literally no reason. Get help you lunatics

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
6A024254 8E01 4834 AFCD 6B2BBC3B9662

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 9274
I am reporting this racist, homophobic, sexist forum . First off it doesn't even have a POC inclusion channel, Second off this forum is literally full of psyhotic Incels who despise women, You guys are clearly fucked up in the head like please go get therapy. This is why no girls likes you, you racist scumbags I hope your mom sees this and punishes your hateful incel ass who hates women for literally no reason. Get help you lunatics
No one on here hates faggots nor niggers, retards in general, and especially whores, thus women, so I don't know why you're Jewing this projection but I find this to be suspicious. Go back to Reddit.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Yes, once you acquired the useful information, you should leave this site, for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: SAR, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 9670
looksmax.org changed my life

i’m honestly not leaving any time soon, but with my jaw surgery next year and socialmaxxing during the summer, i imagine i’ll leave permanently around March-April

• +1
Reactions: mogstar