this forum seems to think that

FUCK MY LIFE

FUCK MY LIFE

Banned
anyone with just 'good facial aesthetics' is enough to attract women. just fucking lol. i dont even know where to begin with this retarded theory. try and make up arguments in the comments i will refute them 1 by 1 because like i said i dont even know where to begin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and badromance
U need everything as a male, not just face.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and badromance
you need good face+money+personality imo

my personality is norwood 3

• +1
Reactions: Autist and ChoSeungHui
Try to have no money and no personality and keep a LTR. Not alot of people can have a good face
Femoids dont care about personality. They would also rather form a harem around hobo chad than be with their looksmatch

You're that guy that hated all my avis on .is
>that guy

:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Insomniac and Ritalincel
you need good face+money+personality imo
you need good personality imo
23B6CB38 F0A1 4FA6 A840 99C2579982C1

• +1
Reactions: Autist and manlet cUnt
Femoids dont care about personality. They would also rather form a harem around hobo chad than be with their looksmatch

>that guy

:soy:
They do care after min looks threshold, guys care bout personality too

They do care after min looks threshold, guys care bout personality too

out of your copes, this "min. looks threshold" is the most retarded one

out of your copes, this "min. looks threshold" is the most retarded one
Yeah but you have to agree personality matters not in attracting but mantaining a healthy relationship

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
If you're hot you're also :charming,funny,witty,intelligent,not creepy but rather misunderstood,mysterious,

This is common knowledge.

Meanwhile if you're ugly youre a pedo rapist.
Yeah but you have to agree personality matters not in attracting but mantaining a healthy relationship
It really doesn't,goes both ways of course,guys are never gonna give a subhuman girl a chance over a gl girl and it's the same with males.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and badromance

chad doesnt need personality therefore personality is cope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
yeah thats why whores stay with their abusive partners, right?
:cage

• +1
none of this shit matters what u guys r saying. the most important think is being sexually dimorphic and exhibiting dominant behaviour and masculine presence. delusion retards on this forum i tell you

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Whatd sexually dimorphic
none of this shit matters what u guys r saying. the most important think is being sexually dimorphic and exhibiting dominant behaviour and masculine presence. delusion retards on this forum i tell you

I see and agree. But for dominant features a huge part is body and height, and ofc face
male dimorphism is seen as dominant. like a brow ridge and large muscles

I have eyes

you probably think that ratfaced manlet roided up tryhard wrinkly old men are chads with those 3/10 psl face gymmaxxed thots with fake boobs and 3hrs tanning bed daily

• +1
Wish I had a brow ridge feelsbadman
if i were u i would just roid and cover ur face in tattoos and scars because ur never gonna have a gl face

• +1
if i were u i would just roid and cover ur face in tattoos and scars because ur never gonna have a gl face
Lol ruining natural trt at 18 and ruining face to attract girls with daddy issues

you probably think that ratfaced manlet roided up tryhard wrinkly old men are chads with those 3/10 psl face gymmaxxed thots with fake boobs and 3hrs tanning bed daily
Nope actually asked other guys and they ratex him 80th percentile too

TIL face ain't everything, sweaty:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Well tell us what you think what else you need then before making a thread about it retard

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Daily reminder: FACE is everything, it’s 100% about your face. Shut this thread and this forum down its over :feelstastyman::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist and androidcel
anyone with just 'good facial aesthetics' is enough to attract women. just fucking lol. i dont even know where to begin with this retarded theory. try and make up arguments in the comments i will refute them 1 by 1 because like i said i dont even know where to begin
You have a good face you're just small. You've also told me and the others on snap that u don't leave your house often. Like half a year at a time.
That's what is preventing u from success. Not ur small frame or height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You have a good face you're just small. You've also told me and the others on snap that u don't leave your house often. Like half a year at a time.
That's what is preventing u from success. Not ur small frame or height
Who is this guy? I've never heard of him before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611