This forum should only focus on being a tyler maher clone

Don't you ever compare that 0 sex appeal 0 dimorphism looking aspie to Maher
Do you mean arvid or amnesia?
Of corse they both get mogged hard by Maher but they still look really good themselves.
And salludon has an around equally good bones structure like Maher but loses hard in pheno and coloring

Do you mean arvid or amnesia?
Of corse they both get mogged hard by Maher but they still look really good themselves.
And salludon has an around equally good bones structure like Maher but loses hard in pheno and coloring
Arvid

Impossible to compete

42996070 10156459029650630 628618087821737984 n

192166457 146622347490462 8337562844300712569 n 1

Since this guy produces tinder results like no other, he is the absolute king and god of smv.
The new psl rating system should always be in comparison to him.
We should analyse every milimeter of his face, and all try to look as identical as possible. The whole life goal should be to be a good clone of maher.
Going to surgeons and show them the pictures of maher, to build his bone structure with implants is the first thing. Getting the same haircut, body and outfit is pretty easy.
I would pay 500 dollar for a ct scan and skull measurements of him.
mogged by

IMG 20210915 130034
Images   2021 09 15T003934419
Screenshot 2021 09 14 19 49 33 090 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 2021 09 14 18 59 58 439 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 2021 09 14 18 51 53 975 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 2021 09 14 18 52 13 814 cominstagramandroid

• JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Heguldus, germanlooks and 3 others
Don't you ever compare that 0 sex appeal 0 dimorphism looking aspie to Maher

Salludon too?

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
salludon mogs that nigger to grave:feelskek:..salludon is litterly gandy tier

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, germanlooks and forevergymcelling
mirin chad lifestyle
That guy only fuck post wall low tier whore roasties you can see it in his videos.

When you will accept pretty boy pill already

Strijd mogs maybe on tinder but in real life where height is more important than in online dating Maher should mog easily
Deletable because we can't measure face mog vs height mog if Strjd is already soild height 6'1.

Still doesn't matter because this is about emulating ideal face. And imo Strjd type is more ideal and has highest appeal besides Cox and Chico. They are 3 holy grails so to say pinnacles of facial beauty

No the biggest problem is his 6‘4-5 height.
His face obv is enough but it’s not ideal or gigachad like. It’s his height on top of his chad face which makes his appeal so extreme
I think he's the tallest chad PSL knows

es isch egal wiviel operatione ich mache und wiviel mal ich unters messer gang, ich wird niemals annähernd so guet usgseh wien er. er heightmogged und framemogged und facemogged mich to oblivion, aryan gen chamer nöd so einfach dupliziere und naachmache. es isch gewesen für mich und dich und für alli anderi subhumans uf dem autist forum. mir sind designed to rot für immer und getting cucked by giga chads wie ihn. es isch euses schicksal untermensche blible für de rest vo eusem lebe, mir mönds eifach akzeptiere, er wird eus immer mogge egal wie härt mir tryharded und looksmaxxed, es git keis entkomme.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Bro imagine the absolute dopamine rush Tyler Maher would get from reading this thread while he chills with his London Mandem and pulls women effortlessly with his looks and 6’4 height

A wider jaw and shorter face could benefit him.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Dont think so.
He is another example to not be scared of a slightly uncanny look.
When i got cheek filler, i had massive swelling and did way to much on the first meeting. Still the next weeks i got approached by a girl that said i look like a hot "ken", and another one complimented me on "model looking cheekbones".
To me they looked way to swolen and uncanny but i think girls where a lot more attracted. Now that they have gone away, i dont get nearly as much attention anymore.
Cheekbones alone can really modify alot of your ratios do you need to look at that. If you get slightly too big zygos but 3 other ratios improved, it's still a W as long as you're not too uncanny. Also looking at people with God tier. Like me getting zygo fillers drastically helps my es ratio and fwhr. My ex would love my zygo fillers and said I looked more masculine despite the fillers making my jaw appear more narrow but in reality it was most likely that fwhr boost in action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back