This Fucking Kid Is Exposing This Forum

D

Deleted member 31022

inka

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Arcturus, efidescontinuado and 13 others
I watch some of his videos sometimes, jfl he knows syrian psycho but wasn't sure if he actually knew about .org, tbh I've been realizing way more people know about this than it seems both online and irl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 1 other person
i wish i could cut his head off with a sword and then absorb his brow as my own

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tom69, ROTTING, Marsiere214 and 22 others
Fucking private this forum.

He's right though the elite have gate-kept since the beginning of time and we're entering an era of globalized competiton on the scale of billions. We'll all be tearing at each other for looks, money, and status. He doesn't know the shit show he and others like him are unleashing. It's a mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ROTTING, Marsiere214 and 30 others
What a stupid nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, IhateDentists, Central Cee and 7 others
I hate that zoomer hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Central Cee, Orvka381 and 2 others
Fucking private this forum.

He's right though the elite have gate-kept since the beginning of time and we're entering an era of globalized competiton on the scale of billions. We'll all be tearing at each other for looks, money, and status. He doesn't know the shit show he and others like him are unleashing. It's a mistake.
100%.

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee and Deleted member 33986
that hair is insufferable

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 30432
Everyone’s getting stressed over here, but you have to remember that they just spew nonsensical cope like mewing. Jfl if you think Syrian Psycho would say that he got jaw implants and that’s what helped. Same with most of these business gurus saying muh dropshipping!

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 12 others
PRIVATE THE FUCKING FORUM

• +1
Reactions: tia0505, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 27987 and 3 others
Whens the execution live stream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 27987, actual9cmjawslayer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, Central Cee and 4 others
look at how he talks classical mainstream appealing,bro thinks hes different by making faggoty content that gives hope to people just before dropping a product or book thats pure copium…

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 2 others
Everyone’s getting stressed over here, but you have to remember that they just spew nonsensical cope like mewing. Jfl if you think Syrian Psycho would say that he got jaw implants and that’s what helped. Same with most of these business gurus saying muh dropshipping!
Yes but this retard literally encouraged people to come to this site. His vids get like 500k views.
Once on this site, people won't believe in mewing anymore

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 4 others
look at how he talks classical mainstream appealing,bro thinks hes different by making faggoty content that gives hope to people just before dropping a product or book thats pure copium…
If this isn’t enough of a reason to private the forum what else could there be? 1Million follower accounts posting about .org
both of you joined less than a week ago, you are the result of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 13 others
Literally your first post on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, Deleted member 31445 and 5 others
@TRUE_CEL we will do whatever it takes to get the forum privatised, just get someone to do something please

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Av0nr
Yes but this retard literally encouraged people to come to this site. His vids get like 500k views.
Once on this site, people won't believe in mewing anymore
Oh shit I didn’t watch that part. The problem is that some normies with good bases will come here and realise that they should get fillers or implants to improve their jaw instead of mewing cope.

Jfl at @Master saying he’s planning to private the forum and he hasn’t done anything yet. The mods should fucking understand that once all this information comes out, there won’t be a need for this forum anymore!!

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Venommm_, Av0nr and 8 others
Is there a way to get accounts banned on tiktok? I know that on instagram, report bots used to be a thing where it would constantly report an account till it got deleted and was very hard to get unbanned. Someone could get his account banned

Oh shit I didn’t watch that part. The problem is that some normies with good bases will come here and realise that they should get fillers or implants to improve their jaw instead of mewing cope.

Jfl at @Master saying he’s planning to private the forum and he hasn’t done anything yet. The mods should fucking understand that once all this information comes out, there won’t be a need for this forum anymore!!
@Master

both of you joined less than a week ago, you are the result of this
go masturbate about yourself joining earlier than me,i dont even have tiktok 😂

@TRUE_CEL we will do whatever it takes to get the forum privatised, just get someone to do something please
Sad part is it's already even too late. Forum could go private tmrw and the new wave of normies will continue to spread everything. At least there will be less normies directly on the forum though. But it won't happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
This video will have 60k+ likes by tomorrow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 32423 and optimisticzoomer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
In a few weeks, TikTok FYP pages are going to suggest Bimax and give clinic suggestions driving the price up!

Jfl, a lot of gymtok is now talking about steroids, where to get them and cycle information. It will be the same for Hardmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 5 others
this faggot should be mass reported

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, IhateDentists, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
How did this guy found about this site?

There could be a way to reconcile the mods' desire for money and content gatekeeping. Just charge for access to BOTB and that will increase revenues while decreasing dissemination of information.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, IhateDentists and 4 others
go masturbate about yourself joining earlier than me,i dont even have tiktok 😂

Who are you to complain about normie invasion when you joined 2 days ago JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsiere214, Yuhbwoynadia and 5 others
tiktok doesn't like body dysmorphia, we need to report him asap
Yes we need to make an army to report any tik tok disseminators. This might actually work.

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson
This is a game of numbers for the admins. That's all they care about. That's why they removed the nazi pfps but haven't privated the forum yet.

WE need to take action by either nuking this forum or those influences
If 80 percent of people had those profiles and didn’t respond to their threats, they wouldn’t do anything!

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Deleted member 30432
There could be a way to reconcile the mods' desire for money and content gatekeeping. Just charge for access to BOTB and that will increase revenues while decreasing dissemination of information.
Pretty much all the info in botb is accessible regurgitated outside of botb. Sure, it's harder to find, but stuff most stuff is referenced in most threads

He’s acting like he has some esoteric knowledge on his page.

Skincare, teeth whitening, and debloating are well known outside this community.
Most women already do all the shit he recommends

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8365, HitAndRun and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, efidescontinuado, Jhon Smith and 2 others
Pretty much all the info in botb is accessible regurgitated outside of botb. Sure, it's harder to find, but stuff most stuff is referenced in most threads
Yes but there's a lot of threads so it'd be super scattered and a normie most likely wouldn't go far.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
This is a game of numbers for the admins. That's all they care about. That's why they removed the nazi pfps but haven't privated the forum yet.

WE need to take action by nuking either this forum or those influencers.

Substitute?

Yes but there's a lot of threads so it'd be super scattered and a normie most likely wouldn't go far.
Maybe for those that don't create an account (literally were outnumbered 500 looksmaxxers to 3500 bluepillers online when I last looked), but we are averaging 100 new users a day, and these people will see it

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
The one thing that’s sort of lifefuel is how many of these shittokkers will do hardmaxxes like get Bimax, pump roids and HGH ect? You need to fully understand how prevalent the Blackpill is to have that sort of drive and most people will never take the Blackpill as it’s extremely depressing, especially in the beginning.

Just my take on this.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8365, Octavian_Augustus and 1 other person
ovER my cousin came to germany and he is talking the whole "bro got negative canthal tilt its over" "u should start ropemaxxing" "why is bro squintmaxxing????" fuck this tiktok fag

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 27213, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Normies will invade everything, no matter how obscure, normies will find out

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and niqfan625
The one thing that’s sort of lifefuel is how many of these shittokkers will do hardmaxxes like get Bimax, pump roids and HGH ect? You need to fully understand how prevalent the Blackpill is to have that sort of drive and most people will never take the Blackpill as it’s extremely depressing, especially in the beginning.

Just my take on this.
blackpill is true tho,every teenager knows it and many would probably kill themselves if they would accept it 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Orvka381 and humanoidsub7

Just my take on this.
There's been an increase in men vs women content on social media, and loads of men starting to hate on women and become redpilled, so I wouldn't be surprised if this + increased exposure to looksmaxxing and blackpill, leads to mass blackpilling

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 8365, Orvka381 and 2 others

Can't believe how much people swallow this shit. Looksmaxxing = surgeries if you're subhuman, cause softmaxx is cope. Moneymaxxing? Start saving up shit idk.

Why do people think there is a secret and easy way to get anything? Kys if you're bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Orvka381, niqfan625 and 1 other person