This guy is dating my girl at the same time than me, how i can get the girl?

Deleted member 4757

Deleted member 4757

Sphinx
She know him 1 month ago, they talked on fb and went to a date, until 3 date she went to his house but they dont do nothing (shes virgin)

i knowed her 1 week ago and our first date was yesterday, today we will meet again

she said in the first date with him she didnt talked because is shy, but with me she talked and laughed, she said i speak more than him so im more nt
I have more money, more friends, more cars and bikes, im more nt and charismatic but i dont know if i looksmog him

shes very shy, how i can seduce her and get her before him? She said she doesnt trust him because he invited her to sleep and fuck on his house

Today we gonna take xanax with her, she never took drugs

this is the guy
8ED09043 187B 4050 A998 330DE195ABA4

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CristianT, FailedNormieManlet, N1666 and 21 others

• +1
Reactions: one job away
She know him 1 month ago, they talked on fb and went to a date, until 3 date she went to his house but they dont do nothing (shes virgin)

i knowed her 1 week ago and our first date was yesterday, today we will meet again

she said in the first date with him she didnt talked because is shy, but with me she talked and laughed, she said i speak more than him so im more nt
I have more money, more friends, more cars and bikes, im more nt and charismatic but i dont know if i looksmog him

shes very shy, how i can seduce her and get her before him? She said she doesnt trust him because he invited her to sleep and fuck on his house

this is the guyView attachment 1442918
you mog the dude, but she sounds like a whore in the making, going on dates with another guy ever other week and then doing drugs with them. Pump and dump her, don't develop feelings

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, disillusioned, intovoid and 20 others
Looks alien

you mog the dude, but she sounds like a whore in the making, going on dates with another guy ever other week and then doing drugs with them. Pump and dump her, don't develop feelings
But how i can get her? She kissed him on the second date, today is my second date with her

• JFL
Reactions: getra and Deleted member 11388
JBW

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Darkthrone
its not too late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
But how i can get her? She kissed him on the second date, today is my second date with her
bro, what a whore :dafuckfeels: kissed other dude and second date and dates you at the same time? just pressure her into sex, girls don't know how to say no, and once you've fucked them and didn't show too much compassion afterwards, they'll get attached to you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Warlow, FailedNormieManlet and 11 others
looks theory destroyed

bro, what a whore :dafuckfeels: kissed other dude and second date and dates you at the same time? just pressure her into sex, girls don't know how to say no, and once you've fucked them and didn't show too much compassion afterwards, they'll get attached to you
I want to make her get in love with me, i need advice of how to get her, do i have chance?

I want to make her get in love with me, i need advice of how to get her, do i have chance?
bro she's a whore, she'll cheat on you, don't be dumb
get her obsessed with you by fucking her and never showing too much emotions so she will constantly seek out to get validation from you that you are denying her, but please don't fall with her

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, intovoid, CristianT and 6 others
bro she's a whore, she'll cheat on you, don't be dumb
get her obsessed with you by fucking her and never showing too much emotions so she will constantly seek out to get validation from you that you are denying her, but please don't fall with her
Nah shes HQNP, how i can kiss her and get her? Pls give me advice

Nah shes HQNP, how i can kiss her and get her? Pls give me advice
>kisses other guy while dating both you, takes drugs with people she doesn't know properly
>HQNP

choose one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, sorrowfulsad, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
>kisses other guy while dating both you, takes drugs with people she doesn't know properly
>HQNP

choose one
i don't think its a lost cause tbh

You mog living shit out of him, tbh sounds like u care too much atm. Pump and dump and ditch her bro don't wanna date a whore
But what personality i need to get her? Im running charismatic, simpy and suggar daddy game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Im running simpy and suggar daddy game
that was incredibly gay robert downey jr GIF

be charming and don't put her on a pedestal, tease her, make her laugh.
don't be some gay sugar daddy simp
"oh girl you deserve better, i would never treat you like that, i would buy you everything" this will bring you straight into the friendzone if you keep it up

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, RecessedCel5 and Deleted member 4757
teasing , if she is GL , she is probably used to simps worshiping her
And what means teasing? Sorry im from argentina and i dont know all english concepts, how i can tease her

• +1
And what means teasing? Sorry im from argentina and i dont know all english concepts, how i can tease her
some playful jokes , something that makes her a tiny bit insecure . not too much tho , so you don't look like an asshole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7098
some playful jokes , something that makes her a tiny bit insecure . not too much tho , so you don't look like an asshole
Wow thanks, and with that frequency i should text her?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 4757 and Deleted member 7098
But what personality i need to get her? Im running charismatic, simpy and suggar daddy game
You cannot be simpy bro, moezart stated the right way, you need to make her obsessed with you. Don't respond to her so quick always give her the impression you are a busy man seeing other friends, work etc.
Simping is sure fire way to lose her, don't do this bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 4757
You cannot be simpy bro, moezart stated the right way, you need to make her obsessed with you. Don't respond to her so quick always give her the impression you are a busy man seeing other friends, work etc.
Simping is sure fire way to lose her, don't do this bro
Wow love yall boyos, i will update how was the date today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Chadethnic101

this is the guyView attachment 1442918
I wouldn't worry about some woman with a cat board glued to her face. You're good.

Bill Murray Reaction GIF

:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
you go through all this blood and tears to find out she was never a virgin to begin with

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, Dionysus and Deleted member
all women in west

• +1

I suggest bowing out...

S.R.B intended to tell me something similar. As she was kissing Jalen Slack at homecoming.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
pump and dump