This guy mogs every PSL "God" in existence

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)

Tassilo the unmoggable @HarrierDuBois you Need to accept old school PSL gods are Just like the 90's dream team, they would get annihilated by modern players, so do PSL old gods get mogged by ig stars

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Clown Show, It'snotover and 7 others
before ig you needed luck to be scouted and shit, now you can just upload some selfies and be exposed to the world. i'm sure even in the past some of the best moggers with full package were completely unknown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and AscensionMan98
brutal eye spacing, looks like a fish from Nemo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, whitegymmax, Deleted member 22627 and 8 others
Woman-tier frauding. Doesnt mog shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Allornothing, ROTTING and 15 others
Woman-tier frauding. Doesnt mog shit
ahahah what frauding?? this is a frontal selfie, something that chico or gandy can't afford to take without looking like htns.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Haydez and Deleted member 23558
Low PFL dolphin ipd with the pacific ocean between his inner eyebrow corners not a subatomic particle buddy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Low PFL dolphin ipd with the pacific ocean between his inner eyebrow corners not a subatomic particle buddy.
514909ccf8be23e643719fe60e7ce5f8.jpg
ahahaahah literally normie and chad difference.

it does look frauded. His pics are too good

ahahah what frauding?? this is a frontal selfie, something that chico or gandy can't afford to take without looking like htns.
That cuck got exposed for using faceapp, its blatantly obvious in some pics.

• +1
Reactions: Xerryx
This is one of the most frauded images ever taken. Looks like an AI rendering

Meanwhile chico and gandy candids
A3ed25f6e6757a9eb184339b2837c1ce
3453832 4878cd9a4a2c17daa2900ab921c61562

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, XtrovertNTnormalfag, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
that's what they say when they can't cope.
@HarrierDuBois always gives off forum main character aura. We are all side characters in his ascension, once he ascends. Looksmax.org is gone for good.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, User49, It'snotover and 1 other person

Tassilo the unmoggable @HarrierDuBois you Need to accept old school PSL gods are Just like the 90's dream team, they would get annihilated by modern players, so do PSL old gods get mogged by ig stars

Fish IPD subhuman (still mogs me, but only in Instagram-appeal), looks like gayer version of Mike Thurston

funnily enough his side profile is rather bad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, horizontallytall, datboijj and 1 other person
Good high quality camera is everything. If my phone camera was that good, I'd also look like that. @slop slinger

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Eh it's decent. Seems like he's looking at a down angle. Most models look like shit from the side when not posing.
side profile is mostly just cope, gandy has a similar side profile, big nose with a rounding shape.
Seems like a very good profile
it's not recessed, it's just not as good as you'd figure with a front like that.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Xerryx
Selfies are the less frauded pics. With candids it's easier to look better
But the selfie in the op is yotta frauded. And most ppl look way worse in random street candids than selfies. Selfies are easy to manipulate

@Blackgymmax get your black ass in here and give us your thoughts to settle this debate once and for all

But the selfie in the op is yotta frauded. And most ppl look way worse in random street candids than selfies. Selfies are easy to manipulate
How would they look worse? Only if the Angle Is super shitty or they are frauders. Selfies exposed all of your failos or halos

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
How would they look worse? Only if the Angle Is super shitty or they are frauders. Selfies exposed all of your failos or halos
Because in selfies you can not only adjust it to your best angle and lightning, but also edit the image. So candids are more reliable. And i checked the IG of the OP guy and his frauding is comical, i caged looking at it

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Because in selfies you can not only adjust it to your best angle and lightning, but also edit the image. So candids are more reliable.
Most normies couldn't take a flattering selfie to save their lives.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and cytoplasm
how do indians on here still cope that "muh eye color only matters on same person". Good colouring is halo

Because in selfies you can not only adjust it to your best angle and lightning, but also edit the image. So candids are more reliable. And i checked the IG of the OP guy and his frauding is comical, i caged looking at it
Can you post a few examples, i got banned from IG

Does he just happen to have the best skincare in the world or is this mofo Faceapped and airbrushed with filters to the max?
The latter. Hilarious amount of frauding, i legit caged irl looking at it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, User49, Haydez and 2 others
looks aspie

• JFL
The latter. Hilarious amount of frauding, i legit caged irl looking at it
man is chewing the insides of his cheek like some ghoul

• JFL
Reactions: Haydez, the BULL and cytoplasm
No lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Banasura
Frauded to the sun

you can try all the angles and lightings you want if you're not chad you will never look chad. candids are highly dependant on angles and lighting as well, but they're taken from far away, so it's easier to mask your looks.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
you can try all the angles and lightings you want if you're not chad you will never look chad. candids are highly dependant on angles and lighting as well, but they're taken from far away, so it's easier to mask your looks.
Well he doesnt look chad
this is not the typical faceapp template. faceapp just mix your face with a generic good looking ai generated guy.
Cmon man. Its actually funny how much he frauds

• JFL
Well he doesnt look chad

Cmon man. Its actually funny how much he frauds
if he's not a chad tell me what is this
francisco-lachowski-man-in-white-crew-neck-shirt-png-clipart.jpg

in b4 post prime, chico, the man who only looked good for only 2 photoshoots, supposedly psl god

Yeah he mogs them in terms of eye spacing 😂

if he's not a chad tell me what is this
francisco-lachowski-man-in-white-crew-neck-shirt-png-clipart.jpg

in b4 post prime, chico, the man who only looked good for only 2 photoshoots, supposedly psl god
Thats not chad. Its gigachad

The guy in the op, not a chad by any means. Frauds to the point of looking like a sims character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez, HarrierDuBois and the BULL
Thats not chad. Its gigachad

The guy in the op, not a chad by any means. Frauds to the point of looking like a sims character
no angularity small fwhr pale slav is gigachad. ok

he looks like a faggot now comoare him to this
3521718 2700852 0BE5FC79 AEF4 4DC6 A3C2 975FE3995F3A

• JFL