This is a bluepilled forum now "NT"

I have ADHD so not NT but i almost terra mog every guy in social skills

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted
What they're really trying to say is personality > looks but that's the definition of bluepill so they know that would get hated to death.

They instead opt to say "NT" which 97% of people have and claim that's all you need to get a 1% girl.

It's really just a word they use for way more than just what it actually is.

NT according to them is being popular, fashionable, extroverted and liked. Which is very different from just being in the 97%

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14262, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
What they're really trying to say is personality > looks but that's the definition of bluepill so they know that would get hated to death.

They instead opt to say "NT" which 97% of people have and claim that's all you need to get a 1% girl.

It's really just a word they use for way more than just what it actually is.

NT according to them is being popular, fashionable, extroverted and liked. Which is very different from just being in the 97%
yeah that its the whole package thats forms you, mfers here think you get laid if you have an iphone because NT :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted
do you know what im referring to?

its a theory i created thats hard to explain but makes sense

its a mix of redpill

stereotypes of people

and the idea of fitting into a group of people that is desireable to mate with
Elab
I believe I have a similar opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Elab
I believe I have a similar opinion.
Ok…

So basically its like girls are attracted to the idea of a chad, rather than a chad

Or they are attracted to the group of people that are fuckboys rather than a chad who is a fuckboy…

Girls arent attracted to ramirez because he is good looking…

they are attracted to him because he is a killer and looks like one too…

Basically its a varient of the redpill where you try to fit in with a certain group of desirable people (hair clothing etc) and the whole smv of that group will be projected on to you…

obv you have to be a good bodyweight and softmaxxed so its not just style.

but its about projecting an image to women of who you represent that gives them comfort that they are fucking someone desirable. As they are very superficial and surface level at first. So this applies to their mate aswell.

women are more attracted to a 5.5 psl tiktok fuckboy who is one of many than a 7 psl gigachad who acts normal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
In my last school years everybody got laid as long as he had exposure to women. Be it through social circle or something else.
We talking 2014-2017

NT in the way looksmax uses it just means not being a social pariah, if an autisitic dude lived in a city full of autistic people he'd have no trouble fitting in. Yet if an NT guy was there he would struggle, the same situation is inverse irl.

Not even partly true. U do realize 30-40% of the boys you see at school are future incels. maby 40% of highschool boys have gotten laid once or more. There's plenty of high status/Nt but normie or ugly boys that are still virgin past 18 that i know off.
Even the guys I knew back when I was in high-school during my early 20's (I'm 31 now) who got laid, did so only very infrequently. Now most are other married to ugly foids in a betabucks relationship or incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I’m a legitimate autist. Most people are NT, and so personality and NT-ness is a defining factor in your relationship-making skills, but whether it gets you sex or not is debateable

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
NT is bare minimum to be successful in other areas of life, for getting women it seems a prerequisite, not an advantage. If you aren't NT you can't even compete in the dating world .

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Very rare to be a truecel. And he got matches on yubo.
Lmao did he actually? That'd be really surprising, did they actually hold convos and sound interested?

Lmao JBW might be like the male equivalent of the juggernaut law (e.g. pig woman experiments, etc.)

I also have adhd, I guess if I ever need advice socializing I'll go to you

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
I don't think people mean NT in a literal sense.

I am probably NT (Never took a test but I am not autistic, just depressed JFL), alot of people on this forum are probably NT.

NT on looksmax is just an abbrivation for being normal (to my understanding). Basically looksmax NT = Reasonably well adjusted, good social skills and decent game.

Non NT = Basement dweller or actually autistic.