This is a good haircut if you have a compact + square face

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
DF931B56 482D 4313 8178 A353A2E1D849
2D166835 4D6F 43CC 926E B1F808A62936

- Accentuates your bones.
- Looks NT and fashionable.
- Makes face look longer/more balanced, which is a good thing if your face is compact. Medium sides can make your face look small.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and Chinlet Ascension
View attachment 1465365View attachment 1465366

- Accentuates your bones.
- Looks NT and fashionable.
- Makes face look longer/more balanced, which is a good thing if your face is compact. Medium sides can make your face look small.
I have a compact face and tried this. Looks decent but not amazing if you have big ears like I do. I've also found that barbers tend to mess it up very easily (leaving too much on the top or taking too much off on the sides). Still solid advice tho if you can find a barber who can pull it off and don't have big ears.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
NO.

long on top always.

can pull off short better if taller skull but if you good looking then idgaf neither wa1e

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Lorsss and PYT
NO.

long on top always.

can pull off short better if taller skull but if you good looking then idgaf neither wa1e
Long on top with very short sides can make people look fat, takes very good bone structure and low bf% to pull that off. Like Cillian Murphy for example

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Long on top with very short sides can make people look fat, takes very good bone structure and low bf% to pull that off. Like Cillian Murphy for example
invalid.

also doesn't have to be very short fade on the sides.

long on top is different lengths for different hair types.

ngmi. kys

Ok I’ll ask for that haircut tmrw
Shorter top would suit you better, current length on top doesn’t look good with your face shape and hairline.

Trust me I don’t look better with shorter hair (ignore acne in this old pic of me w/ short hair)
Different angle and you look fatter here. Cover the top of your hair in the other pic and your face looks more balanced.