THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW YOU ARE UGLY AND NON NT

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
There’s this certain look that girls give you when they see you. They think you’re mentally crippled or have autism even when you don’t.

Here’s what happened tonight;

I was at this place with my dad and I had no money so he said he would buy me something. So we go up to the register and there’s this foid. My dad says “give the item to her vermilioncore” so I do it. And she scans it. I wander off because it’s awkward to stand there.

Then my dad says, “vermilioncore, come get (the item)” and the girl is holding the item out to give it to me. She’s giving me this very kind and “sweet” smile as if she thinks I’m a child or I’m mentally handicapped. She hands me the item and just keeps looking at me as if I’m a cute little 2 year old baby. I just look back at her with sad puppy eyes like a shy, quiet little cuck.

This is beyond being ugly.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, ChristianChad, Deleted member 18776 and 9 others
Mentalcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis and Jpg
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 15827 and Jpg
HighIQCel

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
your dad should've picked it up. He made u look like a moron

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21340, Adonis and 2 others
your dad should've picked it up. He made u look like a moron
Also, I wasn’t wandering off for no reason, I was trying to listen to the lyrics to some song that was playing over the speakers. It was a good so my and I didn’t know what it was called so I was trying to catch some lyrics, but I guess people around me thought was some oblivious lost cuck just aimlessly walking and staring into the ceiling

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
i actually loled at this
Same:feelskek::feelskek:. What kind of a fucking dobby the house elf servant are u to ur father jfl:feelsgood::feelsgood:
Dobby Full CoS

My dad says “give the item to her vermilioncore” so I do it. And she scans it. I wander off because it’s awkward to stand there.

Then my dad says, “vermilioncore, come get (the item)”

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21340, fukmylyf and 9 others
she’s willing to look at you at least

you should’ve whipped out your phone and shazam

• Love it
Reactions: Jpg
Anyway, ur posts are fucking gold. Please never rope or i'll rope too:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ifyouwannabemylover
There’s this certain look that girls give you when they see you. They think you’re mentally crippled or have autism even when you don’t.

Here’s what happened tonight;

I was at this place with my dad and I had no money so he said he would buy me something. So we go up to the register and there’s this foid. My dad says “give the item to her vermilioncore” so I do it. And she scans it. I wander off because it’s awkward to stand there.

Then my dad says, “vermilioncore, come get (the item)” and the girl is holding the item out to give it to me. She’s giving me this very kind and “sweet” smile as if she thinks I’m a child or I’m mentally handicapped. She hands me the item and just keeps looking at me as if I’m a cute little 2 year old baby. I just look back at her with sad puppy eyes like a shy, quiet little cuck.

This is beyond being ugly.
Thats your father making you look like a jackass, typical boomer demeanor. I went to the hospital with my mother to get a doctors note and after we checked out she said out loud "lets go find Grandma now" and the old couple sitting adjacent thought I was retarded. Stop relying on your parents and people will respect you for it and treat you fair. Unless in your case if you're sub5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, fukmylyf, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Adonis and Jpg
Tales from the sprawling middle income suburbs of Midwest

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore